• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I love the smell of BBQ Hippie...it smells like victory! ~ TAZE an Occupy Protestor

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Now that made no real sense based on the video. What did he do?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What's with the whistle?
You mean where he was squealing like a 10 year old girl?

Someone needs to inform these idiots that when a police officer (or in this instance, two) physically try to restrain you and you pull away from them, that is resisting arrest. When they try to re-apprehend you and you continue to struggle, that is also resisting arrest. There is no legal gray area here. This is grounds for them to deploy a taser to assure your compliance so that you do not hurt them or yourself with your continued stupidity.

What did he do?
In this case he allegedly went from tent to tent removing notices from the Park Service. Witness seem to back up the allegations. Its been posted on PoliceOne, CNN, etc.

The arrest coincided with the Monday deadline for protesters to remove camping equipment from the park and nearby plaza. Many have removed prohibited gear, but others have moved in and camped to deliberately challenge police.

Challenge the police by committing illegal acts? That will get you arrested :hammer:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Granted but they went out of their way to arrest this one dude as they walked by a lot of them never saying a word. That is why I was asking, as to what he did to warrant the attention as they zeroed right in on him only. I figure there is more to this than the video shows.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Granted but they went out of their way to arrest this one dude as they walked by a lot of them never saying a word. . .
Yes, because they were looking for "this one dude" as he was the one who allegedly was the guilty one.

They walked past the others because the others were not guilty of removing the park service notices and violating the law against removing them. No need to arrest innocent people when they knew who the guilty guy was.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Way back in the late 60's I learned a simple lesson. If you cooperate with the cops it don't hurt near as bad. Back then they used nightsticks as tazers were not invented but the rule still applies!:whistling::yum::yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Too bad they didn't taze the Oakland occupy one that just slaughtered his parents.

Too bad the mainstream media didn't plaster this story all across the land. Too bad they also ignore all the rapes, drug use and other violent assaults committed in these "peaceful" camps of misfits too.

While I support the right to protest, I don't think these folks have the right to take over land that they do not own and "occupy" it illegally. Get a permit, hold a march, then go home and get a job (or live in your parents basement and leech off of them).

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, because they were looking for "this one dude" as he was the one who allegedly was the guilty one.

They walked past the others because the others were not guilty of removing the park service notices and violating the law against removing them. No need to arrest innocent people when they knew who the guilty guy was.

Thanks I wasn't aware of that from the video but also didn't have the sound up when I watched it enough to make out a lot of what the cops said to him.

grizzer

Soros has paid media to shutup. He wants the population fear factor to ramp up in March when occupy minions will start marching out of Soros funded logistics centers with targeted protests featuring head busting and burning cars in the streets...

Oakland is Van Jones HQ. He been busy in the background training preparing for his re-emergence as the "reasonable one"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Well, that kind of profiling will always get crimminals arrested.

Hardly fair, is it?

When the IRS comes to my door because I refuse to pay for Abortions, that's OK. When the EPA hauls me off becaue my tractor disturbed a nest of rare field mice, that's OK. When The Government arrests me because I built a house onmy personal property to which they lay and unpublished "use restriction" that's OK.
When I get a citation for allowing "coffee" to enter a drainage ditch on my own property, (true story) that's OK

But when a miscreant defies orders to evacuate now squallid public land on which he has illegaly squatted and environmentaly damaged, that is police brutality.
Simply beause he is from the OW movement, a brand now blessed by the president and his lacky's in the press.

Most Americans have turned away from the OW brand. It now only represents disobedience, nothing more. All their other (NOBLE???) messages are lost in the squallor, crime and drug use. Not even the President of the US can continue to condone this Occupy Wall street activety with a straight face.

Yet from the warm and relatively clean comfort of a swivel office chair, some will. To be what, onnery?:glare:

Civility is a neccesary ingredient in a democratic society. Everyone has a right to be disobedient in demostrating their views from time to time . But the OW crowd, however noble their original cause, is now just unwanted rabble. Even the most liberal of city officials, who once embraced them, have lost all patience. I cannot think of a more progressive flamming lib than the Mayor of Oakland and she is fed up.

So is 99% of the nation.

Couriously making the OW crowd, the one percenters.:yum: