• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
So what are ya doin' for your valentine?

Mine's gettin' Peanut M 'n' M's and tickies to Fiddler on the Roof.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
So what are ya doin' for your valentine?

Mine's gettin' Peanut M 'n' M's and tickies to Fiddler on the Roof.

Fine time to remind me now :hammer::hammer: My wife lives the peanut m and m's so that is easy. Maybe since we have been traveling for two weeks I will just take her out for dinner.

Trakternut

Mine will go to work at 6 am. I will leave the house about that time and make a trip to pick up some flowers. I already have a nice plaque with a glass angel and a nice verse on it, which will also be delivered to her work with the flowers. :flowers:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I did my work last night . We went to the VFW sweethearts dinner and dance . Ribeye steaks. baked taters, salad , punch , and Red Velvet Cake . I already signed up for next year !!!!:clap:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Mine will go to work at 6 am. I will leave the house about that time and make a trip to pick up some flowers. I already have a nice plaque with a glass angel and a nice verse on it, which will also be delivered to her work with the flowers. :flowers:

Well done, Monte!:clap:

snow dog

I did my work last night . We went to the VFW sweethearts dinner and dance . Ribeye steaks. baked taters, salad , punch , and Red Velvet Cake . I already signed up for next year !!!!:clap:

that means you'll be back from sunny Panama by Mid Feb.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
My eldest son Jeff usually sends me something nice for V day.
Sometimes he sends it to work when he knows I am going to be there, but tomorrow I won't be there. This is my long weekend off.
It's been flowers in the past.
Don't know what it'll be.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I made reservations for a candlelight dinner 2 weeks ago at a local restaurant. She will get a backrub in the hot tub to start the day same as she got today.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Just another day here . Wife went to work at 5 , I'm tearing the house up like she asked, and I just sent her this picture of Her roses from this summer .:w00t2:

Tonight as ussual I will cook her something nice to eat & we will eat by candle light as we do every night. :biggrin:

Attachments

• P5240008.JPG
    P5240008.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 87

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The GF's gonna get a big teddy bear, box of chocolates, and flowers(I think). She gone to work now. As soon as my son heads off to school, I'll head out and pick up the stuff and bring it over to her place. It'll be waiting for her when she gets home from work at lunch time.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Spent some well needed time with my sister.
Talked with my eldest son Jeff this morn, don't know where the hell Ty is or what he's doing...:glare:
Went to work on my day off to see my little loves.. came home.. hung out online and made dinner.
That was my Valentine's Day.
Oh and took 2 naps too.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Moms V.day present is a plane ticket or tickets..to fly around ans see all the grand kids...mine is a big chockolet cream pie...14 in acrost and about 3 in deep rich dark ......a pie to die for!!!! it wont take more that two bottles of inslin to bring me down tonight!!!!but it is soo good!!!!! thank the lord for girls that cook like there mother taught them........

BamsBBQ

we went to Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse.

the cook mixed up our steaks but i promised Amanda that i would just eat my steak and enjoy it..:whistling:

her comment was "this is the best steak i have ever eaten"

my comment was "Yes baby my steak is the best you have ever eaten":yum:

Amanda got some flowers.

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
I got to park my car in the garage. :clap::clap:
Poor tractor had to sit outside for the night.

Was wonderful driving in to the nice warm garage. John let the dogs in from the basement to greet me, Nice end to a hard day at work.
Then i got another gift this am.. going to the garage and getting in a nice warm car.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Keep that tractor kicked out and tell John to get working on a shed for it! You help cut all that wood the least he can do is let you use your garage!:whistling:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Keep that tractor kicked out and tell John to get working on a shed for it! You help cut all that wood the least he can do is let you use your garage!:whistling:

I don't mind parking outside. I like keeping MY tractor in side. :w00t2: