• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stranger Things Should Happen

Kwiens

Alan,

Are you printing/copying material from another location?

The date at the top of your post is 21 years ago!!! That was 16 days after my Mom passed away and entered Heaven. Do you truly believe she wrote that for your benefit and had it sent down with the angels to you? You then could pass it on here for my benefit. Wow, that's awesome!!!

K

Kwiens

it was sand and gravel from under the pool. seems the other plug I removed from the bottom of the filter was suppose to stay in place, threre had never been a pipe connected to it. I had the port open to underthe pool for several days. does not seem to have leaked significantly to have drained out in my yard. I replaced the plug and it is working.

mak2,

Good to hear. My pool has two plugs but I'd be challenged to remove the second one from the strainer.

K

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
What is the idea behind what you are talking about?
Getting attention. Persistently. It looks like he has been at it since he was much younger.

I hope you noticed that the Great Authority he quoted a couple of posts back was .... himself!

Welcome home Mak! Nothing much has changed, just a few new names pushing about the same grade of nonsense! :D

Everyone I share this with, goes "despreately seeking plausible deniability".

Life just ain't of much value, where I've been, so far. But, there could still be someone smart that will study, one day I may share this with them. And I won't have to watch others die from years of finding only those with lack of interest in important things.

At Helms's office, some clone/clown says to me, "we can't make them do it." I said, "you make people do other things." He did not reply.

Attachments

• helms nc.JPG
    helms nc.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Now, the Rooster.

While the two farmers were sipping their refreshments, the guest mentioned that he needed to get a rooster if he was going to keep any chickens.

At that, the entertainer said he had a rooster, and people that have seen it agree it's the most prolific they seen. The host looked at his watch, and said that since it was late, about an hour til sundown, he could show it to his visitor. The visitant agreed that he would like to see the chanticleer.

They both discussed the weather as they strolled to the barn. As the agronomist begain to open the barn door, out shot the bird to be observed. The cockeral quickly took to copulating with the chickens, and after he finished with each one, they would high-tail-it into the barn. when there where no more chickens to be found in the yard, he started on the bulls and all the cows. Then he did the stallions, and all the mares.

Next were the sheep, the goats, and the pigs. Soon all the animals were in the barn, except the rooster, which then strutted to the center of an open area, fell over, and laid there motionless in a puff of dust.

From in the farmhouse, the two had watched what seemed to the partaker of the hospitity to be an ending. The caller then expressed his amazment, but added he didn't think the rooster to be of much use now that he was dead.

The husband then pointed through his window to the birds in the heavens, and said, he's just waiting for one of those bussards to get close enough. It will be dusk soon, he will then go back in the barn, the animals will come out, then it will be safe to go out again. Something to eat?

Attachments

• big rooster2.JPG
    big rooster2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 117