• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

restored tucker-and other toyz of mine

this is a pic. of a pic on the wall of one of my cats

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 080.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 080.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 386
this is my geo tracker on mattracks----and a tucker I just sold to a friend with a tubing hill

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 068.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 068.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 401
twin track beer cooler I built----hydro-static----motor in the rear----half of beer cooler still usable (very important to have beer)

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 073.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 073.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 374
8 people and lots of beer-----fun---this was a warm winter day----drinking beer watching cars go by-----we got lots of waves and toots

Attachments

• 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 375
my little monster on tjd tracks-----I had them on my ranger---got sick of walking home for a tire to get it home-----poor bearing and shaft design---I did rework them and fixed problem

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 380
this is not a Sno-Cat but its a cat--- lol--its one of my cats I built--------this is what a sno cross sled would look like if they had them in 1973 Ill dig up some more pics. of my cats sometime ---- just had a news crew here Thursday doing a story on rescue sleds I build for fire depts.-----they were here for an 1 1/2 filming my stuff----------the boatmobile is cool wait till see this baby its in the paint booth

Attachments

• 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 375
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 381