• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4t manual on ebay

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That dirty....

I bet he expects to try to re-sell it to me at a premium! :mad:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Bill at Snotrans in Weiser Idaho or Petersons Equipment in Logan Utah can often copy a book for you at anywhere from $50.00 and up for many of the early Thiokol, DMC or LMC maintenance and parts books if you provide them with a serial number. The ebay ones often go for a pretty hefty price. Brad (Boggie) at MN Outdoors has most of the Bombardier manuals that you will need at a reasonable price. No need to over pay unless you just got too.........:w00t2: :bonk:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I had bid $60.00 for it. Was gonna give it to BobP when he got his new...OLD 4T. Sorry BobP but the price got a little to high for me. $177! Man someone sure wanted it bad!