• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's a bit early ..

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
But Happy Birthday Jan ! I hope that You enjoy this day , and thanks for being the friend that You are ! I love You ! John

PS ,We've got another Tri- axle of wood coming . so when Your done basking in the glow of being the birthday girl , how about getting around to sharpening the chains on the saws ? :yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday, Jan!!!!!!!!!!

:a1:

Here's to an awesome lady, who I am proud to call friend.
I love you sistah :smile:
Hugs!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
But Happy Birthday Jan ! I hope that You enjoy this day , and thanks for being the friend that You are ! I love You ! John

I am sure if it wasn't for ForumsForums advertising Jan's birthday I bet you would have forgot about Jan's Birthday yeah?? :whistling::whistling:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
John should send your mother a thank you card for having you! You're one of the best. Happy Birthday to my favorite Pittsburg Redhead.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I am sure if it wasn't for ForumsForums advertising Jan's birthday I bet you would have forgot about Jan's Birthday yeah?? :whistling::whistling:

Absolutely wrong there ,Murph . I was awoken this morning by the Dragon herself . She had a hammer in her hand and said ... " If You don't mention My birthday tonight , I'll use this! " Well , I couldn't think of a thing that She needed to repair , so I mentioned Her birthday:w00t::w00t:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter

I must defend my Man. If you look it doesn't have me listed as being the birthday girl yet. My birthday starts in 8 minutes. SO he did remember with out FF's help. The hammer did the trick.:w00t2::w00t2:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Aw jeez , I forgot to add the birthday song , must have been the love tap from the hammer .
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio"]YouTube- Birthday by the Beatles[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday you Vixen! LOL :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkYatAT7NE"]YouTube- Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady w/Lyrics[/ame]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

Happy Birthday Jan! :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!! :dancing: :thewave:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So where is John taking you for dinner? He is going to wine and dine you isn't he?:whistling:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
So where is John taking you for dinner? He is going to wine and dine you isn't he?:whistling:

Hard to take me out to dinner when I am working, but he gave me a WONDERFUL gift, a day at the spa. :clap::clap:

He actually loves his little Dragon, and treats me like a queen.
I am lucky to have him. (at least that is what i keep telling my self)..

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
I want to thank all my FF friends for all the good wishes, even though I had to work it has been a GREAT Day.

:coolshade:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
from me to you.......John :yum::yum::yum::yum:....sorry Jan:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• e41e9151e2886d75406ba99e3de98323.jpg
    e41e9151e2886d75406ba99e3de98323.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 49

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn Galvi I guess you are more wound up by today than you realized.:flowers:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i am buzzing....sorry for the highjack Jan....

Rocking here:yum::yum::yum::yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjU9KVABao"]YouTube- Queen - 'Breakthru'[/ame]

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
It's 2.30am and i have a large scotch to try help knock me out....my excuse :yum::yum::yum:

You , My friend have been hanging around with Us colonial types too much .
I've never Heard an Englishman use the term Scotch when referring to whiskey !