• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spotted in the snow....

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Finally......after years of searching, I found a picture of a Kristi snowcat actually in the snow...........

Williams_061017_0517___Edit.jpg

:whistling:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Finally......after years of searching, I found a picture of a Kristi snowcat actually in the snow...........

Williams_061017_0517___Edit.jpg

:whistling:

well then, I do own a krusty and I did not even know it. I better drag it home and save it for the museum :yum::yum: that is even a later model I think it was a " hydro" KT-ate

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i think groomer guy is wrong if it was a true krusty it would be orange unless its some kind of a military prototype in snow cammo how about XMKT-ATE

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Guys ! Calm down ...... I am well aware and know the whole story of that Kristi .

It was totally destoryed pulling out 6 lessor brand snowcats at one time . That old Kristi got them home safety but the operator who was a SNOTRAC owner was well known for running out of gas and not being able to turn a Snotrac on hills caused its demise . You can easily see he torn the tracks right off her . Looks like possibly a little damage to the undercarriage too .
Nothing a good Kristi Mechanic ,like Myself , could not repair in a hour or two .
The amazing thing is the rescued Wanna be Snowcatters were still able to use it to take a bath and wipe the Sh*t eatting grin off their face for being rescued by a Kristi .

And now you know : THE REST OF THE STORY .:clap:

next ????

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Guys ! Calm down ...... I am well aware and know the whole story of that Kristi .

It was totally destoryed pulling out 6 lessor brand snowcats at one time . That old Kristi got them home safety but the operator who was a SNOTRAC owner was well known for running out of gas and not being able to turn a Snotrac on hills caused its demise . You can easily see he torn the tracks right off her . Looks like possibly a little damage to the undercarriage too .
Nothing a good Kristi Mechanic ,like Myself , could not repair in a hour or two .
The amazing thing is the rescued Wanna be Snowcatters were still able to use it to take a bath and wipe the Sh*t eatting grin off their face for being rescued by a Kristi .
And now you know : THE REST OF THE STORY .:clap:

next ????
i was waiting good one Al

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bobcat said if I keep me nose clean on the Krusty jokes. He would consider selling me his USFWS 601. what do you think? clean nose or pick on Kristi's?
have to think hummmm.:mellow:

berg

here is the original pic..:biggrin:
IIRC it has the Kohler Engine.. pun intended

Attachments

• kristy.jpg
    kristy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Berg, we need to convert that photo into an AVATAR picture for BigAl.