• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ads on craigslist

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that even legal?

I dont think so , the ads have been removed since the last time I looked . But I see them on there all the time . I emailed them & hoping they reply with either an email addy or phone # :hammer:

loboloco

Is that even legal?
Actually, no. It is illegal to exchange Food stamps(or cards) or purchases of food stamps for anything other than their original intended purpose.
It is specifically prohibited to exchange for cash or for anyone other than the intended recipient to use the stamps or cards

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, no. It is illegal to exchange Food stamps(or cards) or purchases of food stamps for anything other than their original intended purpose.
It is specifically prohibited to exchange for cash or for anyone other than the intended recipient to use the stamps or cards

Yep illegal, it needs reported!

rugerman

Call your congressman (or woman) and tell them that someone is abusing the welfare system that you are paying for out of your pocket with your taxes. Then ask him or her to let you know what they discover, that is of course unless he/she is a democrat then please don't tell them because they will get everyone in on the bonaza.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well !! A very interesting update , that pisses me off even more then the ad itself :hammer: .

Long story short it appears it was a sting operation in this case to try to catch people willing to buy the so called food stamps , I really should have known that because I havent heard the term food stamps since they replaced it with the vision card .

If you cant catch criminals next best thing is entrapment I recon , So much for trying to do the right thing :glare: . No wonder this countrys so fucked up :ermm:

D

darroll

I wish someone had told me it was ok to sell your kids.
I would of been rich.