• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sittin in Panama

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Evenin Folks:tiphat: ,

Boy is it nice and warm here . About 90 degrees here in Panama city Today with a light breeze . I´m headed to Bocas Del Toro Island early in the morning .
Waiting on the wife here at the hotel and then we are off to dinner for fresh seafood . I even got all our shopping done today .
The level of service in Panama cracks me up . I bought low wattage light bulbs for the house today and the salesmen checked each one to make sure they work correctly before you purchase it . Never have I seen that in the states .
So here I sit sippin a cold Panama beer :beer: and happy as a "clam" . But my question is . "How do you know when a Clam is happy"?

Wife just walked down so I am outta here to grab a cab !!!!!
I´ll be pretty busy for a while ,but i¨ll try to catch up next week again .
:wave:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
"How do you know when a Clam is happy"?

So just rub it in some more :moon: :poke: as for the clam you just keep doing more and more things that you think will make him happy and eventually it will be happy. You just don't know when.

I am happy for you have a good time.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Al. Glad to hear you guys made it down there safe and sound.
Enjoy and do post pics when you can.

urednecku

Site Supporter
Stay safe, But have fun! OH YEA, try to think about us at least for a few seconds!!

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, a real Kristi enthusiest would ship the machine down there to continue the rebuild......:rolleyes:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
How is it that I missed this post? :confused2:

Anyhew, AL!!!!!! You made it!!! woooooo HOOOO!!!!! Lucky guy :thewave: :thewave:

Say :wave: hi to all the hot lookin ladies down there for me. I will soon have new teeth and be back in action.

"How do you know when a Clam is happy"?

When they know they arent going to be eattin I would imagine. :rolleyes:

Keep us up to date! Take photos (then of course.... show them to us:yum: )

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Glad you made it there, sounds like your heart is there more than you realize. I hope you are enjoying your time there while we are freezing...meanwhile....:weneedpic

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
HOWDY BIGAL!
Hows the island life? Missing your snowcats yet? Somehow I doubt it! Save me one of those fancy drink umbrellas. Hows that living fence doing?