• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BR100 Rear wheel

old yeller

We have a BR 100 and I was wondering about the rear wheels if it is a good idea to foam fill them. Or better still is there a tire that anybody can recommend for this. :beer:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a BR 100 and I was wondering about the rear wheels if it is a good idea to foam fill them. Or better still is there a tire that anybody can recommend for this. :beer:

It is a very good idea to either foam fill or put a solid on it or have a solid polyurethane cast on to it. The rear one is the only one that if it fails you are
done if any other fail you still can move. it provides you track tension and tracking. it is also the only one you have to remove the track for.:thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Those soilds do require a press and a jig to mount those on your rims we have that and also have the tires in stock if you wish.

We also will have in the next few days a solid polyurethane tire that has been cast onto the BR100 wheel and then turned to match the tire profile
but those will run more money. :thumb:

Holy Cow Brad ! Tou got all the neat stuff ! Can I come over to your house and play ??? :beer:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Holy Cow Brad ! Tou got all the neat stuff ! Can I come over to your house and play ??? :beer:

Al, tell you what we will do for you. you bring the beer and those two freinds of Mikey's you know the white t shirt sports bar ones as helpers and you can stay as long as you wish. I'll get the helpers to help me. and you can go down the road about mile and work at the factory. running the CNC Machining center or something. :yum: :yum:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boggie,
Any pictures of the tires yet?

Here is a picture of the solid rear wheel-tire for a Bombi,BR100 ,BR100plus
4.50X10.00 this is a mount it and forget it type wheel.

Also a front sprocket of the same material :thumb:

We can make these types of tires for any machine we now are making some for a 36" wheel.

Attachments

• Bombi poly sprocket.jpg
    Bombi poly sprocket.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 325
  • Bombi Tire poly.jpg
    Bombi Tire poly.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 363

old yeller

Thanks loads guys I got the rear original bombardier tires filled. Heavy suckers but it will work great I'm sure. Thanks to this forum and it's members for the help:applause: :beer: