• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alonzo Rachel ...I'm a fan

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I must not have the right software to play it. All I see is a blue square w/ the title at the top and a black rectangle on the left side.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmm ....I'm at work, behind a firewall and cannot play it either. will check it later this evening to see if something is wrong with the link. Had company over this weekend that told me about this and we played it via the TV and it worked okay.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmm ....I'm at work, behind a firewall and cannot play it either. will check it later this evening to see if something is wrong with the link. Had company over this weekend that told me about this and we played it via the TV and it worked okay.

If this is a clue, I am seeing the same thing on several sites. I am beginning to think it is either Microsoft updates doing this or You Tube. Others on the other sites are reporting the same thing.

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have windows 10 and it works okay for me. I will add the direct link to the video on utube, just click that and maybe you can view it. Let me know if that does not work.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If this is a clue, I am seeing the same thing on several sites. I am beginning to think it is either Microsoft updates doing this or You Tube. Others on the other sites are reporting the same thing.

Regards, Kirk

.. and established it was a Firefox vs Chrome thing.