• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

piercing~~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we went 4 my tattoo, & went w/ a piercing~~
i luv my newest one. TY, my pal; u rock fer getting that 4 me~~ ink woulda taken an appt., & we were in a hurry, so i got my other pick-- side of my brow~~

Attachments

• piercing61516.jpg
    piercing61516.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 120

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think it counts as permanent if being applied with a Sharpie (see his right hand). Even a Sharpie wears off after time. :)

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
here-- not a great pic; my foundation is nary there-- so early~~ gets u piercings fast enough, tho, when u get goin' way early, i say~

Attachments

• aubspiercing2016.jpg
    aubspiercing2016.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ouch there, Aubs.
Are those separate studs, or is there a little rod that joins in the middle?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a friend with pierced nipples. She has a rod connecting the little nobs on either side.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
ouch there, Aubs.
Are those separate studs, or is there a little rod that joins in the middle?

that is a barbell-- lollie, of my many piercings/tattoos, that was my least painful-- piercing was through in seconds, so i got his name to see if he could be my new ink-guy~