• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why Me?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Typical run of the mill story,lacks the make me want to read more,lack of mystery and adult interaction with today's real world with dealing with young adults.

Just my opinion but cant you read this shit daily on facebook??

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, you have 10 subscribers to your writing blog and 10 chapters that seem to have been read many times by someone.

Good on you, I say.

If your stories inspire or entertain, that's the whole point.

:smile:

Matthewmemories

Yeah Pirate it has been the most popular story of mine (there are others on that same site) but isn't my favourite. The way 10 people subscribed while I was uploading it and has got well over 1000 reads makes it most popular by some margin! maybe people can relate if they went through things themself from the story - it would be my guess

As for Galvatron, I know where you come from and I feel awkward in fact when reading it over (I still have it on paper somewhere).

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
All a good story needs is a dog, a truck and a woman what done me wrong.

Matthewmemories

Unlike Georgia Nicholson, Emily Jackson doesn't speak about a cat and as for JEV i dont know what to make of that opinion on good stories

I think everyone wishes they had a teacher like mr shaw when they were at school

Last edited: