• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Latest from Leatherman

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As a watchband it might be handy for a cyclist for minor repairs, but I'd prefer not to wear a dedicated bracelet around that has tool heads integrated into it for most any other activity that I can think of.

If at the gun range I just throw small tool in the bag, not wear it on my wrist. Backpacking or hiking I'd just throw a regular leatherman in the bag on my back.

JMO

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I have several Leathermen and I regard them as tools of last resort. They do almost everything poorly but if it's all you have got .....

Instead of a Leatherman I prefer to carry a small pouch with the essentials but then again, I carry a toolbox in every vehicle too.

This latest adaption, I would not have at any cost. They've just about run out of variations on their theme.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
That's going to hurt wether you put it on your wrist/neck on in your pocket.
And for what ? Nothing that an adjustable wrench and a screwdriver couldn't do.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I have several Leathermen and I regard them as tools of last resort. They do almost everything poorly but if it's all you have got .....

Instead of a Leatherman I prefer to carry a small pouch with the essentials but then again, I carry a toolbox in every vehicle too.

This latest adaption, I would not have at any cost. They've just about run out of variations on their theme.

At the price points of the bracelet & watch, I won't be buying one any time soon. I already own three Leatherman tools (two full size for the belt and one mini for the pocket), and each was a gift from someone who had no clue what to buy for me, but felt obligated to buy me SOMETHING. I couldn't tell you where any of them are right now, but I know they are here somewhere. :yum:

A 16oz hammer, 4-way screwdriver and an 8" Crescent wrench can handle a lot of quick fixes.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
At the price points of the bracelet & watch, I won't be buying one any time soon. I already own three Leatherman tools (two full size for the belt and one mini for the pocket), and each was a gift from someone who had no clue what to buy for me, but felt obligated to buy me SOMETHING. I couldn't tell you where any of them are right now, but I know they are here somewhere. :yum:

A 16oz hammer, 4-way screwdriver and an 8" Crescent wrench can handle a lot of quick fixes.

Ditto.

One is laying on the table beside the computer I'm using right now.

The mini is attached to my house key ring.

I think that the others are in various vehicles. I know that I have one in the big tractor. I don't really need them in the vehicles as I carry a tool box in every one but I had to put them somewhere.

I think that I bought one of them. The rest I got for Christmas and birthday presents.