• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Smugglers Blues (a work in progress)

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I write sories for my website about my cats who are considered to be pirates. Here is a story I am now writing:

Montreal cat was busy attempting to use her psyCat powers to make Shel drop his box of Cheese-bits-snax when she was interrupted by Commander Calgary.
"Hey," Monty said. "I almost had him hypnotized."
"Don't worry about your gut pigglepuss. I want to watch the TV. Mayor Glumglurg of New Pork City is supposed to be making an important announcement."
On the boob tube sure enough the trillionaire politician was making an announcement: "My fellow denizens of this fair city. You are to fat I am therefore banning all Pig-gulps and other large fountain drinks."
"But sir what will the people drink?" A reporter asked.
"Let them eat cake . . . er I mean let them drink champagne. That is all. No more questions. He was whisked by a coterie of body guards into a waiting armored limousine.
The two cats enthralled by the TV had not seen Commodore Toronto come up behind them. "This must stop. We shall free that city."