• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help! We need an updated.........

Bamby

.... list of all who vowed to leave the USA if Trump were elected!

20q1k7d.jpg%3E

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found this:

List of Celebrities who Vowed to Leave U.S. if Trump was Elected

November 9, 2016 NewsAsylum Staff

Now that Donald Trump will become the 45th President of the United States of America, are celebrities going to make good on their promise to leave the country?

Here is a list of some of the celebs who claimed they would move out of the U.S. if Donald Trump were to be President elect.

Actors

Bryan Cranston: would “definitely move” if Trump won. “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” the “Breaking Bad” star said on “The Bestseller Experiment” podcast. “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Samuel L. Jackson: “If that motherf—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa,”

Lena Dunham: “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

Neve Campbell: vowed to move back home to Canada.

Singers

Cher: If Trump gets elected, “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus: “I am moving if he is president,” “I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand: “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Comedians

Amy Schumer: “My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”

Chelsea Handler: “I did buy a house in another country just in case,” “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Jon Stewart: would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers”

Whoopi Goldberg: “maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key: said he would flee north to Canada. “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Political Figures

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg joked in an interview with The New York Times in July that it’d be time to move to New Zealand if Trump were to win.

“Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand,” she said quoting her husband who died in 2010. “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg later apologized for her comments, calling them “ill-advised.”

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton told a reporter earlier this year that he’s “reserving my ticket out of here if [Trump] wins.”

http://newsasylum.com/2016/11/09/list-celebrities-vowed-leave-u-s-trump-elected/

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
These people are so fucked up they think we would change our minds because they said they would move.

Creeps.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Al Sharpton?? I'll help him pack, drive him to the airport, and pay for his ticket to wherever he wants to go! It would be
great to cap off a Trump win by getting a Sharpton-free country in the bargain! :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I though Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin also said something along those lines, but I have not found the quotes. If anyone else finds them please add them to this thread. :tiphat:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
For those who wish to leave; as the saying goes: Don't Let the Door Hit you in the Ass on the Way Out!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Al Sharpton?? I'll help him pack, drive him to the airport, and pay for his ticket to wherever he wants to go! It would be
great to cap off a Trump win by getting a Sharpton-free country in the bargain! :clap:

No way!! I want Trump's new AG to investigate why he has never been prosecuted for income tax evasion. Found guilty, throw his ass in jail for 20 years.

It's a new American now. The word justice comes back to the DOJ and Laws will be followed.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just heard on the news that Spirit Airlines has created packages to Canadian destinations.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I must be out of the loop. I don't know half of these so called "celebrities" but go ahead and leave the country. I won't miss you....

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Canada has already said they didn't want Lena Dunham, and now Amy Shumer said she was only joking. I suspect that most will not leave, they may go on a vacation and then claim that is what they meant, but they ain't going any where. Unfortunately.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If I remember correctly . . .

Attachments

• IMG_3817.JPG
    IMG_3817.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 130

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Last helicopter. . . .

Attachments

• IMG_3815.GIF
    IMG_3815.GIF
    84.8 KB · Views: 131

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Moving to Canada sale!

Attachments

• IMG_3813.JPG
    IMG_3813.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 127

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
They threaten to leave every election but as far as I know all of them are still here :hammer:

As far as I can remember, the only one that actually left was Pierre Salinger who moved to France after GWB was elected BECAUSE his employer needed him there.

this is the same bozo that said Pam Am 103 was never shot down

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Some more....Amber Rose, George Lopez, Rosie Odonnell, Kanye West, Keegan Michael Key, Ali Wentworth, Bill Maher, Shakira, Jenifer Lawrence, Barry Diller, Omari Hardwick, Natasha Lyonne, Eddie Griffin, Spike Lee, Raven Symone, Chloe Sevigny, NeYo?(WTF?), Ruth Bader Ginsburg.....

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Some more....Amber Rose, George Lopez, Rosie Odonnell, Kanye West, Keegan Michael Key, Ali Wentworth, Bill Maher, Shakira, Jenifer Lawrence, Barry Diller, Omari Hardwick, Natasha Lyonne, Eddie Griffin, Spike Lee, Raven Symone, Chloe Sevigny, NeYo?(WTF?), Ruth Bader Ginsburg.....

Hey zekeusa didn't you know that
is YoYo's brother?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There's not a one mentioned who I would miss if they left tomorrow. There's a few I would be very happy to see leave. :flowers: