• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First post -- BV202 in Norway

1948berg

Hi, old man, 58, living in the south of Norway. No snow so far, just rain- rain. The city of Bergen on the west cost have set a new record this year, 66 days in a row with rain!
I have a BV 202 in my garage, luckily I not dependant of snow.

Gunnar

Attachments

• bandvogn.jpg
    bandvogn.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 200
  • bandvogn 1.jpg
    bandvogn 1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Bandvogn 2.jpg
    Bandvogn 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 196

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: First post

Wow.........nice rig! Welcome and enjoy...............:thumb:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hi Gunnar, I see you occasionally on TBN too. Welcome here and enjoy our snowcat discussion area.

We've got a couple other members from Norway, I think they own Snow Tracs.

We have at least one or two other members who own BV202s and I think one who has as BV206.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Welcome to ForumsForums Gunnar! No snow here either, really surprised you don't have any.
Good pics .....
Were your wheels touching bottom in that pic?

...Enjoy and post often! :thumb: :D

daedong

1948berg said:
Hi, old man, 58, living in the south of Norway. No snow so far, just rain- rain. The city of Bergen on the west cost have set a new record this year, 66 days in a row with rain!
I have a BV 202 in my garage, luckily I not dependant of snow.

Gunnar

Welcome, lucky you with all that rain, send it my way, we are having the worst drought in history.

Gunnar you stole my name, thats my name, gunnar do this and gunnar do that:yankchain:

1948berg

Doc said:
Welcome to ForumsForums Gunnar! No snow here either, really surprised you don't have any.
Good pics .....
Were your wheels touching bottom in that pic?

...Enjoy and post often! :thumb: :D

Deep water

P

Pigtails

Welcome to the Forums Gunnar..Like your pics..Post often and lots of pics.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow Gunnar, they do float then!! A friend of mine has one, but his is very rusty and we tried in water, not on, as it leaked like a sieve, the people in the back were yelling to go out of the water as they were getting very wet. Graham (the chap who owns it) carried on driving, laughing his head off, till the water started coming up to his knees, then he drove out, I was in the passenger side, in the front and only got my feet wet!! We have had a lot of fun with it, climbing logs and things at the Great Dorset Steam Fair in England and lots of other places. I would love to own one, but taking it about is a problem so I settled for a snowtrac (sorry Bob!)