• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is the Federal Income Tax and Federal Reserve Unconstitutional?

Cityboy

Banned
I watched this video last night and it got me thinking. It is 1 hour and 49 minutes long and you can watch it for free at this link below. If you have a very high speed connection, it will work great. I suffered through my fairly fast rural DSL connection and it was worth the wait.

The film is by director Arron Russo, and is entitled "America -From Freedom to Fascism". Russo also ran for governor of Nevada as a Libertarian and was one of the Libertarian nominees for presidental candidacy.

The film starts out with the question of whether the income tax is constitutional and moves on to the federal reserve system, national ID cards, and the technology of identification microchips planted under your skin for financial transactions. These micro chips, the size of a grain of rice, are already in production. What would you do if the government mandated you and your family to be implanted with one??

A very entertaining and well made documentary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=America%3A+From+Freedom+to+Fascism&hl=en

Did you know the Federal Reserve is a system of private banks that has nothing to do with the federal government? The FR loans money to the government, who then prints the money, and then proceeds to pay interest immediately to the private banks of the FR.

Question? Why is our own government paying interest on its own money?

The constitution provides the authority for the government to coin its own currency. Why then was this constitutional authority turned over to the private banking system, shortly after the federal income tax was imposed on the nation in 1913?

Another question: Who has control of the national gold that was stored at Fort Knox? This is known as the peoples gold and used to be the backing of our currency before we went off the gold standard. When was the last time this gold was audited and accounted for? The Federal Reserve banks are reportedly holding our gold as collateral for the debt owed by our government to the private banking industry.

What role do centralized world banks play on or economy?

Democrat or Republican, it does not matter who you vote for. The two parties were described in the film like two Mafia families in control of our tax money. With the FR system, it really does not matter whether the Gotti-Republican family is in control or the Gambino-Democrats. The Federal Reserve ultimately controls the country and our economy an has for nearly 100 years now.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

elsmitro

floppy member
No, Federal Income Tax and the Federal Reserve are not Unconstitutional!

Taxes are a complex, confusing, and convoluted subject. All I really know about it is that tax protesters are communist. They belong in prison and that’s where they end up! How is our government supposed to pay our military without it? Not that they are paid much at all for what they do! We always had to live paycheck to paycheck when I was busting my hump in the Corps! Besides it’s not the government you should blame for the way things are setup now. The Illuminati and Freemasons are in complete control of our monetary system. In order to straighten all this stuff out at this point we would have to revisit the Order of the Knights Templar!

Cityboy

Banned
Jeeze...not gettin' any traction here. :confused2: I thought this was a pretty interesting subject.

Anybody plan to watch th film tonight? You need to see it in it's entirety to get the whole story.

The new national identification card legislation goes into effect May 2008...any comments? Are we all going to get one?

dzalphakilo

Banned
Cityboy said:
The new national identification card legislation goes into effect May 2008...any comments? Are we all going to get one?

What is the differnce between being a good soldier and doing what your ordered to do, and being a good U.S citizen and doing what your goverment tells you to do?

Sometimes you read what the goverment wants you to read.

On the flip side, our way of life isn't that bad compared to other countries.

Honsetly, if the goverment tells me that I have to have a national identification card, I will drag my feet like you've never seen. Then I suspect the goverment will make my life a living hell if I don't comply (if that is indeed what they want).

mak2

Well for one thing it must be those Illuminati guys, us Masons have to work like everyone else. Semper Fi Elsmitro but I think you are just what they call trolling. If not check out Free Talk Live fourm.

dzalphakilo

Banned
mak2 said:
Well for one thing it must be those Illuminati guys, us Masons have to work like everyone else. Semper Fi Elsmitro but I think you are just what they call trolling. If not check out Free Talk Live fourm.

Is this the site?

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=493.0

Per a quote from that "forum"

"just because you have the right, doesn't mean excercizing it is the best thing to do. Sometimes the mere use of your rights can either give them "reasonable suspicion" to violate your rights, or just plain piss the cop off. The last thing you want is to piss a cop off. Let them feel you're not doin' anything harmful and you're basically showing them everything there is to see. If you do this, they feel respected and don't want to prod much further, otherwise you're about to get ass rammed by a nazi.

i speak from experience. here is the story:

Summer in high school, a month before Senior Year starts: After i drink 6 beers at a party people decide we need more beer, so my friend james, will, and i go out to steal more beer (we already stole a keg for the party). We go to an am/pm but i'm too drunk to help and jump the fence to get the beer, so i stumble inside for a piss and a candy bar. I come out to a scene of police lights. I had legal training from a protest the week before, so i start walking away when two security gaurds come up to me and says, "this cop wants you to come talk to her" and i say "am i being detained?" They looked perplexed so i explain to them, "i'm not required to be in the presense of a police officer if i'm not being detained, so if i'm not, i'm leaving." Then i leave. Then they come back and get me once getting authority to detain me. I refused to give the cops my name or anything about the story. the other two accomplices i'm with spill their guts about EVERYTHING including the party location and the plan to steal. Even though they were the ones doing everything, they go home within an hour of arriving at the police station. I, on the other hand, the one who used my rigths every step of the way, didn't get to phone my parents for 5 HOURS as i lay hand cuffed to a bench and poked out with night sticks when i attempt to pass out. The entire 5 hours they're telling me i'm going to Juvenile Hall, they're just going through the paper work. I'm in the main room mind you, where all the cops with nothing to do can come in and just rip on me. finally at 5am they say they're just not going to take the time to go through the paper work."

If this is the forum you mentioned, I was expecting something more informative other than this one example I read of someone BREAKING the law and complaining/rationaliztion why they got caught.

mak2

Hum, you must read fast or had prior knowledge. either way this thread may prove interesting.

Dutch-NJ

Cityboy said:
Jeeze...not gettin' any traction here. :confused2: I thought this was a pretty interesting subject.

Want "traction?"

Try posting something nonsensical like, "Free Tibet."

Then tell everyone on this forum that 99% of them are going to go the HELL.

Check out this thread for ideas.

Cityboy said:
Anybody plan to watch th film tonight? You need to see it in it's entirety to get the whole story.

I'm poor. I'm on dial up.

dzalphakilo

Banned
mak2 said:
Hum, you must read fast or had prior knowledge. either way this thread may prove interesting.

Nah, most Americans love the bed they sleep in, live fat, and some even get paid by the goverment to do no work. Why would you want to screw up a good thing?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have drivers licenses. What would be the difference in a state issued drivers license and a national id card?
It might be to simple but I would suggest if we do the national id card why not just use the current drivers license? They would have to standardize them but that wouldn't be that difficult.

Edit to add: We already have a national ID card. It's called our Social Security card.

elsmitro

floppy member
mak2 said:
Semper Fi Elsmitro.
Semper Fi Brothers! Not trolling, just trying to be silly with all the conspiracy stuff.:yankchain:

Looks like I really got that Dutchmen flying today. :yum: And I was really trying to get through Monday without a smiley. LOL! :yum:

Cityboy

Banned
Doc said:
We have drivers licenses. What would be the difference in a state issued drivers license and a national id card?
It might be to simple but I would suggest if we do the national id card why not just use the current drivers license? They would have to standardize them but that wouldn't be that difficult.

Edit to add: We already have a national ID card. It's called our Social Security card.

Valid points Doc. I believe the way the Id's will be implimented is through the state driver license departments. The really interesting thing about national ID's in the film was the micro chips that can be implanted under your skin. That is some incredible technology! That segment of the film was interesting by itself because the technology is already in use in most retail stores to tag merchandise and track what people buy and for theft prevention. I guess manufactures, retailers and the government already know everything about us any way, but it is becoming more Orwelian by the day it seems.

All this comes back to the Federal Reserve. Will we soon reach the point with this micro chip technology that we become a cashless society? Maybe this is the beginning of the electronic Mark of the Beast? :eek: :hide: Of course, that's already been said about Social Security numbers, and you can't get a real job or buy big ticket items or a home or rent an apartment without it, can you?

The national ID cards will supposedly have some form of electronic tag imbedded in them to prevent falsifying one's ID. This could actually be a good thing. I use very little cash anymore anyway; why not take the next step?

All this leads up to electronic voting machines, with the point being made in the film that anything computerized can be manipulated into any desired result depending upon the source code and programming. Hmmm....maybe Kerry and Gore won afterall? :hide:

mak2

You knwo I am nearly at this cashless society level now. Everything is debit card except at work, then eveything goes on my ID badge. I had a $20.00 in my billfold all week last week.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for sharing what you saw in the film. With dial up at home I did not attempt to watch the film. :eek:

The embedded chips bother me. We could all be tracked anywhere you go all the time. Not that it matters, but I don't like the idea.
I suppose the chips in the National ID card or in state Drivers Licenses are inevitable .....but then again I suspect we can be tracked by those also.
My use of cash has cut way back, but I do still use it.
It is not the idea of a National ID card that bothers me, but the embedded chips and what they might do with that technology that bothers me.

As for the digital age and electronic voting machines. Elections have been bought and paid for before. CB you said it still goes on in Georgia to this day. With WORM platters (Write Once Read Many), I feel electronic voting should be safer in the long run.

elsmitro

floppy member
Cityboy said:
Anybody plan to watch th film tonight?
I had to spend most of last evening at an elementary school Christmas program and messing with Dutch:yankchain: . The later even caused me to miss Springer and Supernanny; I guess you could call them a modern day sacrifice. I’m not crazy about the idea of watching some Libertarian’s movie but since you are recommending it I will try to find time tonight. It just seems as of late, those that have benefited the most from our way of life are the same ones that complain about it the most?
:confused:

elsmitro

floppy member
Cityboy said:
the electronic Mark of the Beast? :eek: :hide:
I remember my mom telling me all the old people were saying that when Kroger started offering their card for discounts...

Cityboy said:
The national ID cards will supposedly have some form of electronic tag imbedded in them to prevent falsifying one's ID.

All this leads up to electronic voting machines, with the point being made in the film that anything computerized can be manipulated into any desired result depending upon the source code and programming.
Seems to be contradictory viewpoints… All we can do is make counterfeiting more difficult.

Cityboy said:
This could actually be a good thing. I use very little cash anymore anyway; why not take the next step?
I think most of us are already on the debit card boat. I believe it’s much more convenient and secure.

Cityboy said:
Hmmm....maybe Kerry and Gore won afterall? :hide:
Can you imagine Gore leading us after 9/11? I can hear his calm soothing voice talking to us as if we were children now, “we have just met some very bad people, and they have just done some very bad things, mmmkkkaaayyy”. :puke1: Or Kerry leading us at all, "I agreed with Lord Smitro, before I disagreed with Lord Smitro…" :confused: Talk about depressing the troops…

Cityboy

Banned
Personally, the jury is still out as far as I am concerned with the information in the film; however, it is a very well done documentary, is entertaining, and does make you think about things.

The thing I liked most about it is the lack of rhetoric from any political party, including the Libertarians. So, this is not a Libertarian, Democrat or Republican film.

I'm all for keeping our government honest. They work for US, not the other way around. In other words, we are not government servants, the government is our servant and we need to be vigilant and make sure it stays that way. We hold the power to change the government if we will only excercise that awesome power and not let the government turn the tables on us through our own apathy and procrastination. That seems to be the major theme of the film and why I would like for you guys to see it and discuss it here.

jdwilson44

I tried watching the film online and could never get a good connection - I ended up ordering the DVD so I could watch it at home on a real TV. I havent gotten a chance to actually watch it yet though. The previous responders to your original posting seem to be doing their very best do demonstrate why this country is in such trouble.

Here's a hint: it's not the goverment, it's not the taxes, it's not Al Quaeda, it's not the illegal immigrants - so what is left?

Guess what - it's you the American citizen. Sitting on your fat ass watching Jerry Springer, signing up for all of your goverment benefits, not knowing how or why the Constitution says what it says, believing every single damn thing the news numbskulls tell you, wanting the goverment to protect your sorry ass, - its you.

If you are interested in seeing how the world might be different if we would only take responsibility for ourselves and not rely on the goverment to solve all of our problems try reading the following book excerpt:

http://www.ruwart.com/Healing/rutoc.html

elsmitro

floppy member
Healing Our World via the Tyranny Response Team!

Watched it (as much as I could), what can any of us do about it?… All I can tell you is that my momma always said “I only have to do 2 things, die and pay taxes”.

Attachments

• teamamericapubi.jpg
    teamamericapubi.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 49

Cityboy

Banned
Why even try, right?

elsmitro said:
Watched it (as much as I could), what can any of us do about it?… .

Semper Fi, Do or Die, right? Guess we're just helpless to change things. Might as well go-along-to-get-along.

Grab a beer and the remote, there's always a Springer rerun late night on cable. The government and the various special interests will gladly take responsibility since we won't.

elsmitro

floppy member
Re: Why even try, right?

Cityboy said:
Guess we're just helpless
Well, the best idea I can come up with is to write my senators and congressmen. I will try to put a letter together today. I actually get some well thought out motivating responses from them sometimes. It would be much more satisfying to see some real action from them though. I don’t think I’m going to “sign up” on his web site; the thought of being on a list with someone that’s poking the beast is just to scary… And, I think it’s funny (in a way) that he’s set up to accept donations of our “paper”. I will also post the link to the film on some other sites too. Do you have any other suggestions?