• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Intro

Aklian

Hello All.................
Guys i am a newly registered member in this forum and my name is Aklian. I love to communicate with different peoples and discuss my many issues and problems which i face day by day.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you be a tad more specific as to the "many issues and problems which i face day by day?" This forum is made up mostly of cranky old guys who have been rode hard and put up wet, and there are only two wimminz here to stroke a damaged psyche or offer sympathy for the realities of day to day living.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As JEV said we're not a bunch of mamby pambies looking for some one to whine too. Keep on topic and lets see who you are, and what you bring to the table. An intro like you posted will get you responces like this. We all got problems.....

Welcome to the nut house.

Regards, Kirk

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As JEV said we're not a bunch of mamby pambies looking for some one to whine too. Keep on topic and lets see who you are, and what you bring to the table. An intro like you posted will get you responces like this. We all got problems.....

Welcome ................ Just to let you know, we do have a cry baby or two .... :whistling:

Leni

This wimminz has had a lifetime of soothing bruised egos and damaged views of life. Now that I'm no longer working in the public sector I can kick butt when I want to.

This is a fun forum and I hope you enjoy it. We tell it like it is here. Welcome.