• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greetings and salutations.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
welcome to FF! tell us a bit about yourself, and be sure to have fun! lotta great folks here, and good fun abound!

Alai

I am from New Jersey, for now. Male, into many things that I'll let come out thru my postings I guess. I joined from an invite from a great friend that is already here :)

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I am from New Jersey, for now. Male, into many things that I'll let come out thru my postings I guess. I joined from an invite from a great friend that is already here :)

Hi Alai!!!

I am sooooo happy you joined!

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.... and I had a feeling there was a connection here....

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
AHH well sounds good enough to me. glad you came around and hope you enjoy yourself. remember, watch out for muleman.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Are you psychic?

If I was psychic I would be rich and NOT sitting at work...:doh:

However... I have been active on this board WAY too long and pick up on things... I had a feeling you would invite friends.:clap:

Alai

However... I have been active on this board WAY too long and pick up on things... I had a feeling you would invite friends.:clap:

It is possible to have magic powers that are of no monetary potential. Such as the power to heal.....crickets.

Jezzi

I only have one so I'm all done now!

Alai

AHH well sounds good enough to me. glad you came around and hope you enjoy yourself. remember, watch out for muleman.

Well I dont know what the threat might be but at least he's wearing protection.
image.php