• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hey all

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn it I am hungry! where is the pics of tonight's treat? I had fried talapia and peas and corn with corn bread muffins.

BamsBBQ

Damn it I am hungry! where is the pics of tonight's treat? I had fried talapia and peas and corn with corn bread muffins.

right now we do not have a kitchen...heck we dont even have a house until monday..lol

once we get in and cooking...for sure there will be lots of pictures coming in the future.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck I forgot you were in mobile living mode. Hope you can get settled in OK.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
right now we do not have a kitchen...heck we dont even have a house until monday..lol

once we get in and cooking...for sure there will be lots of pictures coming in the future.
Have you been doing a lot of restaurant foods, Jeff?
I think I saw on NCT that you lowered yourself to Hungry Man microwave meals.
UNREAL! haha!

BamsBBQ

Have you been doing a lot of restaurant foods, Jeff?
I think I saw on NCT that you lowered yourself to Hungry Man microwave meals.
UNREAL! haha!

yup the hungry man meal was a one time thing..it was alright actually..lol

the other main stay was these beef and red chile frozen burritos...i think i am addicted to them..lol

as far as restaurants, yes we have been eating a lot of them..some of them really good, others they filled the void but we knew what they were when we went to eat there... such as old country buffet/hometown buffet and many chinese buffets..

So far one of the best chinese buffets i had was in Baton Rouge,LA...had snow crab,peel and eat shrimp,sushi made to order and all the chinese food buffet items...all for $9.95