• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New(er) members - step on up

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
SNo naked hugs! y' got that?lol
dds-not sure weather i'm ready 2 show [my]carvings yetkinda shy about that.glad you like 80's mucic,like me...80's ROCK ROCKS!!! :)
in the 80's i converted to cw but still liked the older rock from the 60'5 70's and early 80's metal punk rock just don't do it for me and rap is not music. as for hobbies i like building guns but havn't done one in a while

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got a KLR650 last year and been doing some adventure riding and dual sport rides.

The adventure some times is a game of tag some one puts a picture up on the forum with their bike in the picture and you have to figure were it is and take a picture with your bike in the same place.

Then you "drop" the tag at a place you chose for others to figure out were it is and "grab" the tag by taking the picture then do their drop.

tom