• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Kid on the Block

American Girl

Hey ya'll, I'm the wayward daughter of American Woman and Urednecku. My life is like a duck, smooth and unruffled on top and paddling furiously underneath. I'm here to stir up trouble with momma and get on dad's last nerve. By the way, I'm making the font a little bigger for all you old farts out there. (i.e. momma and dad.
icon10.gif
)

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:rolf2: Oh my, just when you thought Redneck and AW were starting to get along someone comes and puts another log on the fire. :thumb: This is going to get interesting.

Redneck I am going to be feeling bad for you. I live with a wife, two daughters and a female dog. I know what your going through.

American Girl, welcome to FF, glad you could join us.

This is funny, AW on one end of the house, AG on the other and Redneck in the doghouse all talking to each other here on FF. :thumb::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well isn't this cute. Our second little FF "family". The Redneck's can now join the MtnTopper's in the FF "family" area (OK - we don't have one but maybe we should?).

Welcome AG!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow. I am not sure where to begin. All I can say is like mother, like daughter in SOOO many ways.... not ALL of them bad... :brows::thumb:

Welcome to the sandbox. Be prepared to get buried! You claimed yer kin so now you have to suffer the consequences.... :poke:

American Girl

Wow. I am not sure where to begin. All I can say is like mother, like daughter in SOOO many ways.... not ALL of them bad... :brows::thumb:

Welcome to the sandbox. Be prepared to get buried! You claimed yer kin so now you have to suffer the consequences.... :poke:

Definitely learned from the best (my mother). As far as consequences go, that can sometimes be the funnest part. :brows:
Bring it on!!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Regardless of who her family is we should still give her rep points.....:punk:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmm...am I getting points for being good or bad? :wink:

Well you can get both kinds. You get good points for being good, bad points for being bad and good points for being the kind of bad that Erik, myself and everyone else enjoys...:whistling:

And I bet yer mom is SOOOO goin to light up my PM later...:rolf2:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Hmmm...am I getting points for being good or bad? :wink:

would it be a problem either way? and I suspect it really depends on how good you were at being bad - and what kind of bad... er, maybe I should hush while your mom still thinks I'm an OK guy most of the time...

American Girl

Well you can get both kinds. You get good points for being good, bad points for being bad and good points for being the kind of bad that Erik, myself and everyone else enjoys...:whistling:

And I bet yer mom is SOOOO goin to light up my PM later...:rolf2:

would it be a problem either way? and I suspect it really depends on how good you were at being bad - and what kind of bad... er, maybe I should hush while your mom still thinks I'm an OK guy most of the time...

First of all...don't worry about my mom, I learned everything I know from her. Second, if I couldn't get points for bad behavior, I would never get any points at all. It's the only thing I'm really good at. So bring it on. I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Hey, she's a big girl.....
I knew what I was bringing her into and KNEW she'd handle y'all....
I should get some reps for offering her up:rolf2:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Yeah.. I can't figure out why she likes me either....:brows:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

Less than two hours to the first comment about her looks. I'm not sure what to say. Oh wait . . . it must have been lunch hour that's why rback33 was a little slow.

Bunch of pervs around here! :glare: :poke:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
First of all...don't worry about my mom, I learned everything I know from her. Second, if I couldn't get points for bad behavior, I would never get any points at all. It's the only thing I'm really good at. So bring it on. I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf.

Missed this one earlier... like clockwork I got the pm notification... after my reply.... I a KNOW this is coming....:bangin:

Party on AG :dizzy::punk:

so now we have PG, AW and AG.... better not drink and FF in the future....

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Less than two hours to the first comment about her looks. I'm not sure what to say. Oh wait . . . it must have been lunch hour that's why rback33 was a little slow.

:confused2: Hey... who said anything about her looks? :poke: I just said she was like her momma... u saying her momma's hot? I mean she is, but is that what you are getting at???:whistling:

Ok...except for that one pic in what I think of as Hairy Potter glasses... that was not so hot...:bonk:

American Girl

Why, I have no idea what you're talking about. :wink: Was there a comment about my looks in there?
Besides, I like pervs. Most of the time.