• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy

ba614

:wave:

Howdy from an ole fat guy in Jackson, Tennessee.

I'm 53 for a couple of more months. I've got 4 kids an 3grandkids.

I'm into antique trucks, cars & motorcycles. I like guns to, mostly the old ones that have got so expensive I can't even imagine buying one.

I've got an A Model Ford {1929 Tudor} that's restored and a 1953 Chevy Pickup. I've also got a couple of Harley's a 1983 and a 2003 Road King.

I'm also a tool nut. I found this site over at the Garage Journal thru one of Junkman's post. It looks like a purty cool hangout so I thought I join in on the fun.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome, maybe you can offer me some advice when I get to work on my Kaiser 1967 Jeepster Deluxe Convertible!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF. I'm glad you decided to join up. :thumb:

I hope you will post some pics of your toys when you get a chance, especially the Model A.

Enjoy and post often.

Doc

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome ba. I've been to Jackson many times for business (near the airport). Hopefully you weren't affected by the tornado a couple years ago.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome aboard BA.

Pics of the toys is required. OK, not required but I'm sure many of us would love to see them.