• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just barging in.

bbobbit42

Hi Everyone, I am Bob.

I am attempting to use the remaining 23.56% of my brain that hasn't been destroyed by the Internet, to gain insight to life.

So why are we here?

Maybe some of my inane questions and random gibberish will be viewed as a positive contribution.

Here is why we are, so?

Anyway... oh lost in thought... I hope to find some answers to life. Maybe.

:biggrin:

loboloco

Welcome. Sorry but the answers to life are only revealed after you're dead. Yep, the game is rigged, but it's the only one in town.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Bob,
Welcome to Forums Forums. :tiphat: I'm glad you found us. :thumb:

Enjoy and post often. :beer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the nut house. I used to warn newbies but have to hold it down anymore.:yum: Are you a Democrat?:whistling:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Bob,
Welcome to Forums Forums. :tiphat: I'm glad you found us. :thumb:

Enjoy and post often. :beer:
Ditto. You may not find all the answers here you seek, but theres some of the smartest mother fuckers on the planet right here on this forum, if you dont beleive me, ask almost anyone here. :whistling::yankchain:

Well except for me of coarse, I on the other hand am perty well laid back, and not near as opinionated as most here. :respect: