• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WANTED: old SNOWCAT brochures, articles, memorabilia, ads

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking for anything related to sales or marketing of any antique, obsolete or orphan brand of SNOWCAT. I'd like to digitize them and publish them here on the FORUMS for everyone to see. If you have any old newspaper or magazine articles, old brochures, or any similar materials I'd really like to acquire it so it can be saved and published here.

Send me a PM if you're willing to sell, trade or share.

I'm particularly looking for anything regarding the steel track Tuckers, Aktiv Snow Trac, Kristi Snowcat, any Thiokol - DMC - LMC, Bombardier B12/C18 or similar older brands.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There's a fantastic history of snow machines published by a snow mobile museum out of Maine. I'll see if I can find it for you.
I suppose a good place to start would be to create a list of makes and check of the ones you already have:
Tucker
Snow Trac
Bombardiere
Thiokol, DMC, LMC
Kristi
Kassbohrer
Ratcliffe
Alice Chalmers
Prinoth
Hagglund
I suspect Snow Trans and Boggie could add some names to this list,...