• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi from NYC & NJ

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I am also a transplant for another of Doc's forums.

I like Classic Country, Classic rock, bluegrass and folk mostly. I can only think of one or tow kinds of music that I don't like.

I am a self employed COmputer consultant in NYC and I live in New Jersey.

I see some names I know and some new names for people I know and some new names. Let the music begin.

Andy

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Andy. Glad you worked your way over here. Have fun reading and posting.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Welcome Andy....watch out we have many strange folk here...none are dangerous but you may get rib ache laughing at them.

Have Fun.:biggrin:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
<snip>
watch out we have many strange folk here
<snip>

...says the pot to the kettle. :slap:

Case in point, our 'boy' Galvatron...

SDC10259.JPG

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Andy. Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you came on over. :thumb: :D

Enjoy and post often!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
WELCOME! and reps for likeing bluegrass. and if i could give you reps twice, id give you reps for still staying here after seeing that pic of galvie

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
welcome to the forums - and keep in mind, if anyone follows you back to nmt from here you have to keep them... :whistling::yum: