• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SNOW TRAC PARTS FOR SALE

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I will be selling some of my original Snow Master parts. I wont be re-using my gauges, stock fuel tank or my headlights and brackets not to mention my original engine which is in good running shape (1600 CC). All are up for sale. I will add prices and pictures some time this weekend. If you are in need of one of these parts please PM me or post below. If you need a picture sooner just ask. :thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I also have some Cold Weather gear that I will be selling. A proceed of anything sold on the forums will go to DOC to help continue the Forums growth and maintenance. I have Military Wool sweaters, Parkas, Nomex flight suits, coton/wool blend long johns, coveralls, sleeping bags, ect ect. All military. All clothing is un-issued and new. Most are still in plastic bags with the exception of the Parkas. Those and the Nomex flight suits are used. I will post pictures and sizes of whats available.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I tried several times to not get the flash in the glass of the gauges but was not very succesful. If the clouds go away I will try to get better pictures.

Picture #1 Original Aktiv MPH gauge. $39
Picture #2 Original Aktiv Fuel gauge. $33
Picture #3 Original Aktiv Hour meter gauge. $29

All gauges are in working order. Post here if you want any of them or PM me.

Attachments

• DSCF0001 7.JPG
    DSCF0001 7.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCF0003 8.JPG
    DSCF0003 8.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCF0005 5.JPG
    DSCF0005 5.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 232
Last edited: