• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Breakfast?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mama inspired me with her great breakfast! Here is the end result. Diced up the new red potatoes we cooked last night along with some onions. Fried up these in bacon grease saved from yesterday and drained the grease before serving. The sausage patties were great! No toast today as I need to watch my weight.......:whistling:

Attachments

• breakfast 002.jpg
    breakfast 002.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 64

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Ah, yes...Mama is quite an inspiration to change simple, boring plans into not-too-complex delicious plans. We stayed at DD's last night to babysit while they went to a birthday dinner with friends, so she made us French Toast for breakfast with Alexa helping her. She also made Pasta e Fagioli for us so we wouldn't have to stop for dinner, and we're going to my brother's 60'th b'day picnic today, where we were not permitted to bring anything. Great non-cooking wekend.