• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cotton Candy

Smoochy

Pizza. I simply cannot stop.

Fresh and hot, Cold, old, dried out,,,,,bad habit from my college days.

Any kind, any time. Thick crust or thin, deep dish, sicilian or pazoli style. Fold it and stow it. 'til it is gone!

I agree with all except cold. I have to heat pizza up.

With that being said, I don't care if it's been refrigerated or sitting on the counter for 5 days, I'll still heat that bad boy up and eat it until it's gone.

My girlfriend actually threw out 3 pieces of left over Papa John's the other day that were only a couple of days old. I almost cried.

Fairygirl

I agree with all except cold. I have to heat pizza up.

With that being said, I don't care if it's been refrigerated or sitting on the counter for 5 days, I'll still heat that bad boy up and eat it until it's gone.

My girlfriend actually threw out 3 pieces of left over Papa John's the other day that were only a couple of days old. I almost cried.
Throwing away pizza! Blasphemy!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It is still around here, it doesn't taste exactly as I recall.
It was crisper than Pepsi or Coke and had a better flavour all around.

Smoochy

It was crisper than Pepsi or Coke and had a better flavour all around.

Exactly. If I have to choose between those two, I'll take Pepsi. Coke it too watery tasting. It almost tastes flat right out of the bottle/can.

But, RC Cola> Coke & Pepsi