• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HAPPY Father's Day

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jan! I got a new shirt and the "Life" documentary from the Discovery channel on DVD ................ :clap:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Jan! New work socks for me! Now if it would stop raining that would make it a really good day! I'm a better outdoor Dad than indoor Dad. ;)

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jan. I didn't get anything but did buy the wife a gun, go figure. :yum:

loboloco

Got a call yesterday from one of my kids, haven't heard from the other. Couple of my adopteds called and one sent a gift card. Going to see my pop now. Will catch ya'll later.

mak2

Thanks. I ride my bicycle to work a lot of the time, almost 30 miles round trip. My kids just bought me a big brass bicycle bell for my bike. I dunno what I am gonna do with it.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. I ride my bicycle to work a lot of the time, almost 30 miles round trip. My kids just bought me a big brass bicycle bell for my bike. I dunno what I am gonna do with it.

Save your life in a close situation, yes that work. :yum:

D

darroll

Eat your heart out single guys.
I had sausage flavored BBQ briquette’s and scrambled eggs, toast for my fathers day breakfast.
LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You mean that kind with the spring loaded dinger?
I have a basket I could send you to attach to the front of the bike too.
:flowers::biggrin::yum:

Happy Father's Day guys!

mak2

You mean that kind with the spring loaded dinger?
I have a basket I could send you to attach to the front of the bike too.
:flowers::biggrin::yum:

Happy Father's Day guys!

Exactly. My kids have a history of buying me gag gifts, the problem is I am never quite sure if they mean is as a gag or not. You just hang on to that basket, but thanks anyway.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Exactly. My kids have a history of buying me gag gifts, the problem is I am never quite sure if they mean is as a gag or not. You just hang on to that basket, but thanks anyway.
I am thinking it was a gag gift. :whistling:
.... and I was teasing you with the basket offer.
:poke::pat:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jan ! I especially like the present that You got for Me this year .
A whole Tri axle logging truck full of wood !!! It'll go very well with the tri axle of Red oak . Of course You realize that this may lead to My just "needing " another chainsaw ,don't You ? I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin .

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jan!
My present from daughter..
Didn't have to go to town and do laundry today.
That is like a holiday for sure!