• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Christmas list

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I brought my youngest son to the dentist yesterday for a filling. When the dentist walked in, he asked my son if he had made his christmas list yet for santa. My son said "Yes".

The dentist then asked him what he wanted for christmas. My son's reply........"Scotch tape!"

He said a few other things too but his number one item on his christmas list this year is scotch tape!

Kids......ya gotta love em!!!!:biggrin:

(on the other hand.....he has been looking over my shoulder every now and then when I was looking at pictures of Krusti's....maybe he thinks we're getting one so he's getting a tool kit ready!!!:whistling:)

k-dog

I thought my boy was the only one with crazy requests. He said he wanted some bubble wrap because he likes to pop the bubbles.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with bubble wrap. It works great for wrapping your brother/sister in it and pushing them down a flight of stairs...:whistling::whistling::whistling:

don't ask how I know this:whistling:
:w00t2: