• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Double Bacon Cheeseburger Fatty Melt

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
20081013-doublebaconfatty.jpg

The stack-up on this one:

• Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich as bun top
  • Cheese
  • Bacon
  • Four-ounce beef patty
  • Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich as interstitial bun (a nod to the Big Mac)
  • Bacon
  • Cheeese
  • Four-ounce beef patty
  • Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich as bun bottom
And here's the autopsy shot:
20081013-doublebacon-autopsy.jpg

Wanna make one? Follow the recipe for The Hamburger Fatty Melt but stuff sandwiches with bacon and add bacon as a topping to your clogged little heart's content.
We also did a Single Bacon Fatty Melt with grilled onions (another frequently requested topping), for a heavier patty-melt vibe:
20081013-sauteedonionfattymelt.jpg

Now ... STFU.
:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ooooooooo baby i feel my arteries clogging as a look at it!! but that dont stop me from wantin one!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In the 2nd pic, the autopsy shot, the beef patty wasn't fully cooked. :hide:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukhc2FQi48Q"]YouTube - Taco Bell - Bacon Club Chalupa[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dingggggggg!! bacon!:wub:
I have half a pound of applewood smoked....
Breakfast.. with scrambled eggs tomorrow..:smile:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh I really did not need to see that today ! Now my mouth is watering ! I hate eating healthy .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is part of the annual Canuck migration! They have so many around Tampa/St. Pete they even have their own newspaper for them. Can't say I blame them for wanting to get away from the cold and snow.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lol up here in PA we wait for the cold and snow! makes it more fun to drive our rusty cars n trucks through the fields :shifty: