• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DOC!!

urednecku

Site Supporter
After Doc told us today was his 33rd anniversary, I thought I would say it in a thread, like an intro!! So....

HAPPY 33rd
ANNIVERSARY
ABBY AND
DOC !!!
:thewave: :thewave:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:jumpingSm :jumpingSm :jumpingSm
WE LOVE YA!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Youve been married for 33 years!!!! Youve suffered much and you deserve a gift! Now what do you give someone for thier 33rd anniversary?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Said it in another thread but will say it again.

Happy Anniversary Doc and Abby.

:dancing: :jumpingSm

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
33 years?
Dayum, that IS something to celebrate!! :D
May you and Abby have many, many more happy years together. ;)
Hugs to the both of you.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Given your absence from here, I take it you are celebrating so I'll say it quietly so I don't disturb you,

"HAPPY 33":clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Everyone!!!!!!

Yep, Abby's put up with me for 33 years. :pat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Paul. Looking back time seems to have flied. Living through it day to day was a totally different sensation. :hide:

Abby

Thanks everyone! I am truly blessed to have found my true soul mate, my very best friend.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Thanks everyone! I am truly blessed to have found my true soul mate, my very best friend.

You feed him lots of beer and let him play on his boat don't you? Can't see he'd have much to complain about with that! seems he's the lucky one!!!

:dancing: Happy anniversary you guys!

P

Pigtails

:in_love:

Abby, For each great man there is a greater woman. Congrats to you both. And I feel the same with MT. It'll be 39 for us this year. :in_love:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:in_love:

Abby, For each great man there is a greater woman. Congrats to you both. And I feel the same with MT. It'll be 39 for us this year. :in_love:

So true Pigtails!!!!! Congrats on your upcoming 39th!!!!

Thanks all for the congrats!