• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I was just wandering by the neighborhood and thought I'd drop in to say "Hi".

bontai Joe

I was just wandering by the neighborhood and thought I'd drop in to say "Hi".

I was just wandering around cyberspace and caught a piece of info that directed me here. Thought I'd say "Hi". I see some old friends are here, and some folks that I don't know, and probably don't know me. I live in the Poconos, am married, and tinker on old garden tractors, usually Deeres.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: I was just wandering by the neighborhood and thought I'd drop in to say "Hi".

bontai Joe said:
I was just wandering around cyberspace and caught a piece of info that directed me here. Thought I'd say "Hi". I see some old friends are here, and some folks that I don't know, and probably don't know me. I live in the Poconos, am married, and tinker on old garden tractors, usually Deeres.

Heya Joe! Glad ya stopped by, stick around, you might enjoy the atmosphere around here. :fart2:

BoneheadNW

Re: I was just wandering by the neighborhood and thought I'd drop in to say "Hi".

Joe-

Whatcha drinkin'? Walk on over to the bar. Today's my day off.

Bonehead

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter

BoneheadNW said:
Joe-

Whatcha drinkin'? Walk on over to the bar. Today's my day off.

Bonehead

That's a hell of a walk from Eastern N.Y. to Seattle! :eek:

Archdean

:wave: Nice to see you again Joe!! I'm certain that you will like it here and a lot of your friends are here as well (me included)!:tiphat:

Dean

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten

bontai Joe said:

So Bontai grasshopper...i see you have come to meet your demise..... :2gunsfiri

Archdean

Dur would you decipher that last one for me (PM or e-mail) if more comfortable!

Thanks,
Dean

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten

Archdean said:
Dur would you decipher that last one for me (PM or e-mail) if more comfortable!

Thanks,
Dean

I'll wait till Joe replys first Dean.... He might even explain it on his answer.

Dur

Draddogs

Welcome my friend. You have now entered the other side. There's no turning back :Jedi: LMAO......

john-in-ga

Site Supporter

bontai Joe said:
I was just wandering around cyberspace and caught a piece of info that directed me here. Thought I'd say "Hi". I see some old friends are here............
Hi bontai Joe,
Hope you put me in your old friends category. Good to see you again.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hi Joe!! And all our new members over the past few days. WELCOME!!

ArchDean you have a heck of a following. Thanks for helping get the word out. :) You just might be able to give junkman a little competition. :)

Chief

Good to see you again Joe! Been awhile. I sent you a PM.

Archdean

Doc said:
Hi Joe!! And all our new members over the past few days. WELCOME!!

ArchDean you have a heck of a following. Thanks for helping get the word out. :) You just might be able to give junkman a little competition. :)

Doc,
Here is the "REAL TRUTH" They just let me go first to be the dispensable implement to pave the way!! Clear the trail so to speak!! Then when I'm dull and bloody be replaced as one would a mower blade that just hit a rock in the yet to be tamed sawgrass!! :D

As for The junkman, he may well remember several years ago we had a discussion on Kubota Mower Blades and the proper installation of the same, left thread vs right thread (TBN) as I recall, depending on were you standing above the deck or looking from underneath it!!

Ok, it will all come in to foucus now and I'll standby for the onslought!!

Should you all decide to let me stay, please change my Member thingy to "Member with a Memory" as I am not smart enough to do it! And or It won't let me do it!!:D

Dean

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator

Archdean said:
Doc,
As for The junkman, he may well remember several years ago we had a discussion on Kubota Mower Blades and the proper installation of the same, left thread vs right thread (TBN) as I recall, depending on were you standing above the deck or looking from underneath it!!.................

Dean

Are you looking to start this debate over again?????? I thought that the last time was enough, but I'm game if you want to start the new thread.... Nothing has changed since the last time. :whistle:

Archdean

Junkman said:
Are you looking to start this debate over again?????? I thought that the last time was enough, but I'm game if you want to start the new thread.... Nothing has changed since the last time. :whistle:

Junk, the short answer is no, game not withstanding and as I recall I admitted that from your point of view that you were correct and publicly admitted the same.

"Nothing has changed since the last time."

My above comment thru Doc was a self depricating acknowledgment of our first meeting several years ago, ment as a friendly reintroduction strickly from a personal standpoint and I would of hoped that it had changed!

I stand in your house at your discreation!

Respectfully it is your call,

Dean

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Archdean said:
Should you all decide to let me stay, please change my Member thingy to "Member with a Memory" as I am not smart enough to do it! And or It won't let me do it!!:D

Dean

Sure you can stay Dean!!!!
Once members get to 200 posts they've earned the right to change their "Member" status.
Just remind me once your above 200 and I'll get you fixed up.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator

Dean....... I meant no harm or challenge, but I did find the last run about the "Lefty loosee ........ Rightee tightee" a fun exercise. I was just thinking that we could have another go around to see how many more opinions that we could get. Welcome to the Forums and have no fear, even if we disagree at sometime in the future, you are still welcome. I hold no grudges and the Forums are a place that everyone can feel like family because it is everyone's home (house). Welcome aboard and don't forget to throw a log on the fire whenever is starts to go cold..... Junk..

PS..... Even my wife disagrees with me... she doesn't want me to buy the Maybach. Women!!!!!!!!

bontai Joe

Durwood said:
So Bontai grasshopper...i see you have come to meet your demise..... :2gunsfiri

"Draddogs- Welcome my friend. You have now entered the other side. There's no turning back :Jedi: LMAO......"

Ahhhh oh great master, the journey backwards towards the light starts with but one quick stumble over the chair leg. :D

I don't know how often I'll be around, because I'm on 6 forums regularly now. but I'll pop in once in a while.

HarryG

I've only been here a couple of days but like the site. I like it a "whole" lot. I am a no bullshit kind of guy.
I see a couple guys here like John, Deaner, Dur, whom I've grown kind of fond of. Just decent men with character.
I look forward to being able to speak my mind and not have thought police repremind me and warn me like I have been "selectively" warned in the past for sticking/standing up for a principle that I believe in strongly.

Lets rumble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HarryG:coolshadeBetter yet, lets Roll

Archdean

It's all secure HG cool your jet's, time heals all!
See my PM

Dean

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten

HarryG said:
I've only been here a couple of days but like the site. I like it a "whole" lot. I am a no bullshit kind of guy.
I see a couple guys here like John, Deaner, Dur, whom I've grown kind of fond of. Just decent men with character.
I look forward to being able to speak my mind and not have thought police repremind me and warn me like I have been "selectively" warned in the past for sticking/standing up for a principle that I believe in strongly.

Lets rumble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HarryG:coolshadeBetter yet, lets Roll

Welcome Harry :wave: you're taking good care of that kioti you stole...i mean bought ain't ya?

Dur