• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imidacloprid F4 vs Admire Pro?

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Somewhat goes with my tree thread (I'd actually like to treat several just to insure no borers are hanging out in nice trees), but may branch [no pun intended!] out to other applications.

F4 by Agan looks like about half the price as Admire by Bayer, but is labeled for foliar application on crops rather than Admires label does specify a ground application for trees. Both are a fraction of the cost of Bayer Advanced at the Big Box Stores when you figure the concentration.

Even though I don't believe any are a Restricted Use Pesticide, I have a RUP license and should know well enough the law on application per label only. Yet, I can't help but imagine the former working as well as the latter unless the former contains an adhesion agent to stick the leaves, the latter a root stimulant or something to enhance consumption, or both. Anyone know the answer here? :confused2: