• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Cat Jamboree 2015

Tye one on

This is the official save the Date for Snow Cat Jamboree 2015. Jamboree will be held in Leavenworth WA on January 22nd through 25th with a day outing into Derby Canyon with the cats on the 24th. I will be updating this thread and the Snow Cat Jamboree Facebook page regularly and hope that you join me in posting pictures of the machines you will be bringing and memories from past years. Looking forward to seeing you all again and hope to see some new faces as well, you won't regret it! Cheers!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
count me in, last year was good and this year with be great, fabulous place to visit, go team orange, this is a great group of folks. jinn

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
We'll be there again with the 1402. Reservations are made. We even got the same room. We'll bring hot adult beverages again.
For those who haven't been there yet, we had a great time. My wife still rants about how much fun it was and the great people we met.

Last edited:

Tye one on

I will be there this weekend for Octoberfest and will confirm room rates with Der Ritterhof. I'll keep ya posted, Cheers!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
lets make this a good one.
we had a few more town folks talking about us last season.
i'll be booking a room soon.

if your new or anyone needs info ask. this is a good gathering to learn and ask questions and view different snowcats. we even had a completely home built hydrostatic one at it.
some even had sale signs on them.

jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
lets don't forget this. jan 22
follow my Facebook link for info and latest updates.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm moving to Bellingham which is a hell of a lot closer. Our Dmc1200 will be there

Tye one on

Weather is shaping up nicely so far, plenty cold to take advantage of any precipitation. Hope everyone is doing there snow dance!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hey tye one on, got a new t-shirt made up for the jamboree, and wood things made, going a great event and looking forward to it, jinn

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just reserved my room today.
my mukluks and gloves are packed.
DSC01816.jpg

Tye one on

image-4142014215.jpg

Sounds like there are already some reservations made. Make sure you tell them your with the Jamboree to get our discounted rooms! Thinks snow!

Tye one on

I spoke to many several attendees from last year today and it is already shaping up to be a big crowd once again. Don't miss this if you are any where in the NW, you'll regret it. Cheers!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hell, yes, i am taking it out!

it is a tucker !!!

no hill to steep, no snow to deep!

tucker further

and there is always something, up the sleeve

team orange