• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

5 man cab Bombi

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a question for all. we have seen the Bombis all day long with the standard 3 man cab but how many are really out there with the factory 5Man
cab? we are just finishing a unit that has just 151 hours that belonged to a
wildlife enforcement unit in Wyoming really just needed clean up carb work and new paint it spent most of it time sitting outdoors we will post some pictures soon.

northeastheavy

I know I have seen one, but can't remember how it gets around the engine with seating????? looking forward to those photos!!

brianf

here is a picture

Attachments

• bombi lftc[1].jpg
    bombi lftc[1].jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 631
  • DSCI0014[1] (2).jpg
    DSCI0014[1] (2).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 635

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
we had one at the lodge i worked at in the early 80's as a kid we used it quite abit in the summer but in the deep sugar snow out there it was uselass it would just lay on it's side when steering so the snow trac was used mostly and some times the bombi got to se service on the trail only.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
as i remember at - 30 nothing out there was warm but we did remove the doors for summer use because it was a saunna then also real noisy and about as much of a nusance to work on the engine as a bv206 was but they were a good dry place for the guest's to ride in also a little easyer to get in and out of than a snow trac was

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Finally got time to post these pictures this is the machine with 152 hours now still have to run it down to the scale to get the weight but it is a nice machine easy to transport. as far as 5 grown men fitting in. most likely not 2- adults in the back and 1 in the front or two. but not three or one adult in the front and two kids .

Attachments

• DSCF1009.jpg
    DSCF1009.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 808
  • DSCF1010.jpg
    DSCF1010.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCF1019.jpg
    DSCF1019.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCF1013.jpg
    DSCF1013.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 552
  • DSCF1011.jpg
    DSCF1011.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 557
  • DSCF1014.jpg
    DSCF1014.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 573

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you want to see one with a custom bench Bill has one. snotrans.com/bombardier.html

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
looks like the little one at alexander lake except that one had narrow tracks i remember shoe horning in 5 adults but it wasn't comfortable and as a kid i was stuck on the engine dog house

indy1

I'm running a 5man cab bombi, and just got in from limping it home on a sprocket with 3 teeth. I guess I will be looking for a set of sprockets and I might as well change out the belting also.

Attachments

• 4f90_3.jpg
    4f90_3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 435
  • 194web.jpg
    194web.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 424
  • 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 439