• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If $50,000 was spare

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
if you had $50,000 spare to spend on yourself and no-one else....what would you buy??

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Silly question, more guns and another snowcat!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
well i just spent half (mentally) on this nice suzuki

Attachments

• 2006090750_Hayabusa.jpg
    2006090750_Hayabusa.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 113

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And you are going to spend the other 1/2 on the cost of 2 gallons of gasoline!

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Ithink I'd buy a new truck and buy an all expense paid trip to the Rachel Ray show for :punk:DS:punk:. I think it would cheer him up.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Pay off the everything but the house and buy a new tractor. Specifically the new Mahindra that is replacing the 4110 that is gonna hit the market in limited qty's this month.:thumb:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Probably boat parts and boat fuel. Or maybe that and a nice 2002 600SL.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
$10,000 for the parts to build my own CubeSat, $40,000 to get it launched from Baikonur (though the price has probably gone up with the decline of the dollar since last I checked).

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
pay off things, down to my mortgage, but a really nice server/workstation setup for my home, maybe a trike if the wife would go for it. Take the cruise she wants, or both of them in fact, anything left over in the investment account for use later on

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
pay off the consolidation loan, trade in the dakota for an f150. take a trip to Oz or UK with the rest.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd buy a lighthouse on the UP of Michigan, convert it into my home and live in it.
Then I'd buy 3 siamese cats, 2 more weenie dogs, give $$$ to various charities-then sit back and live off my investments and finally realize the dream had come to fruition.
;)

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
PG, it's only 50k.

That wouldn't even buy the trucks a lot of these guys drive, especially if you figure in the cost of a couple years fuel.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmmm I could have sworn it said $500,000 last night when I initially read this thread topic.

:shock:... no wonder my accountant is always pulling his hair out LOL!!
<joking> ;)