• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Seeds for Garden

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
For you garden guys, where do you buy your seeds. Do you just buy the little paks from the local store or do you order them online. If you order them online where online is a good place?

murph

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Jordan Seeds out of St. Paul.

They are geared towards the larger quanities, but they do have a lot of the varieties in the four oz. sizes. You can check out their site online, however they do not have online ordering yet.

If you need more than them, let me know, I have a lot of sites bookmarked.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Reddog,

Thanks, that link will help me a lot and is even close to home. Won't need online. They don't show a jubilee seed so I will give them a call and see if they have something comparable.

Again thanks,

One other question, will you be in North Dakota this winter or Florida where it's warm. I will be out there visiting inlaws this winter I am sure.

Murph

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I just buy the packs at the store. Different stores offer different brands. I'm not that picky though, I just buy some seeds, plant, and water. If they grow - great.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
We will head south around the first of the year until the end of March.