• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Garden

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
My balcony garden :punk: Nothing has died yet!

Attachments

• PICT0305.jpg
    PICT0305.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 164
  • PICT0306.jpg
    PICT0306.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 160

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
The picture is from 2006. We are down to about fifteen to seventeen acres the last three years. In 2004 we did forty acres.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Reddog that is an awesome garden!!! How about some photos of your planting equipment???

No garden for us this year. The last few years we've been doing about 2 acres. But as we are going to be gone for a good chunk of the season we decided to forgo the garden. There is always next year . . .

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Both look better than ours right now. Not even 1/4 acre, but we put it in just enough of a low spot, that two weeks of rainy days rather stunted everything but the onions! May have to replant the peppers and carrots, but it doesn't take long to put in a row of seed and set a half dozen plants.

I'll have to check again whether I was lucky enough that the squash drowned out! :yuk: :yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
That is some plot Reddog! How far do you space the rows?

Is it just the picture, or does your soil have a bit of a reddish tint to it?

Sorry Sushi, off track; yours still looks better than ours! :mrgreen:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
That is some plot Reddog! How far do you space the rows?

Is it just the picture, or does your soil have a bit of a reddish tint to it?

Sorry Sushi, off track; yours still looks better than ours! :mrgreen:

There is about seven feet between the mulch so that I can get in with the Kubota and till between, in theory that is. This year it was between six and seven feet so I had to use the New Holland with the five foot tiller.

The soil is brown and very dry, however it was evening, could have something to do with the sun.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Reddog that is an awesome garden!!! How about some photos of your planting equipment???

No garden for us this year. The last few years we've been doing about 2 acres. But as we are going to be gone for a good chunk of the season we decided to forgo the garden. There is always next year . . .

Sorry, could not resist, will start a new thread so that I do not steal Sushi's thunder.

Attachments

• 000_0011.jpg
    000_0011.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 110