• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So, how's the human race doing on an intellectual level then? :rolleyes:

Lia

Banned
I guess the sort of nonsense featured below didn’t figure in Cameron’s cut-backs agenda then! It always gives me a kick to know that I'm often more knowledgeable and more intelligent than Judges and Politicians and Policemen (not my quote, but I like it). With so much cash in the kitty (Your money btw), it goes to their heads and makes them commit irrational acts of stupidity.

This is garbage! It’s gonna be crushed for pity’s sake! Helloooooo tottyheads, you who make these ridiculous decisions…

Meanwhile, in the real world, they won’t investigate a missing teenager until he or she has been missing for more than 24 hours, by which time, those kids who have likely been abducted by predators are often dead! Yes, I know a lot of them are runaways, but should we really be taking such chances with kids safety?

Or, they’re letting habitual felons outta jail because of over-crowding, economical reasons, cut backs, etc, yet they have the cash flow for half-baked projects like this one. And it’s just the tip of the ice-berg. The mind boggles at our legislators, politicians and law enforcement agencies stupidity far too often for it to be acceptable or condoned anymore...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3511533/20000-to-nick-pair-who-took-scrap-worth-47p.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

BUNGLING cops blew £20,000 on a huge operation to arrest two salvage enthusiasts who took scrap worth just 47p from a tip.
Owen Gray, 50, and Angela Cubitt, 34, helped themselves to an old PlayStation 3 and Black & Decker drill dumped at their local recycling centre.

But they were stunned when eight officers in a helicopter, two vans, two dog units and three patrol cars swooped to arrest them as they walked home…

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Geez, all I can think to say is you can't fix stupid.

Gloucestershire Police superintendent Gary Thompson said: "I make no apology for responding seriously to an incident like this. In the past, people stealing from tips have been responsible for other thefts with a great impact on the community."
So, it wasn't about what they did but more about what they might do? I guess this is on par with profiling.

What's £20,000? It's only paper, right? The Bank of England can print as much as the cops care to spend.....

Lia

Banned
Geez, all I can think to say is you can't fix stupid.

So, it wasn't about what they did but more about what they might do? I guess this is on par with profiling.

What's £20,000? It's only paper, right? The Bank of England can print as much as the cops care to spend.....

Yes, as usual, you get the idiocy of it all...

You know. I don’t give a damn that these folk stole what was gonna be crushed anyway. I didn’t feel threatened by that ‘crime,’ nor did I think that they had perpetrated a terrible crime upon society, which will be so traumatized by the event, that it would obviously need to provide a fertile utopian playing field for the local Shrinks.

Where are out priorities that we would deny someone in need, with something which has been discarded as useless? Who made this a crime?

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, as usual, you get the idiocy of it all...

You know. I don’t give a damn that these folk stole what was gonna be crushed anyway. I didn’t feel threatened by that ‘crime,’ nor did I think that they had perpetrated a terrible crime upon society, which will be so traumatized by the event, that it would obviously need to provide a fertile utopian playing field for the local Shrinks.

Where are out priorities that we would deny someone in need, with something which has been discarded as useless? Who made this a crime?

It would be nice to know which law they were charged with breaking.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good find Lia. Nice to know we are not the only country with ijits doing stuff like that. :bonk: :bonk: