• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my miniature dachshund, Gretchen :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
mybabygirl.jpg

This little bundle of warmth and doggie love, is my everything.
I adore my little weeniehound. :)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gretchen looks like a sweetie. :D
We had a miniature dachshund for 13 yrs. His name was Spike. He lived up to his name. :D
He was a black and tan. They do make excellent pets.

One time at the vets the girl comes out and calls for Spike. She looked at the Doberman, then the German Shepard both in the waiting area. She was surprised to see Spike was a miniature Dachshund.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snowball Puff sends his love to Gretchen :tiphat:

1.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone, and Gretchen sends her love back :)
Doc, I had a black and tan named Sophie years ago.
I've always been a doxie lover!
To date I've had the pleasure of being owned and controlled by.. Cindy,Sam.. Heidi, Sophie.. and Bella.
Sam was my only male. What a ball of fire he was!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Put about 40 pounds on the attached pic and you can tell Buddy could have Gretchen for lunch. But he wouldn't, he roll her around on the floor and see if she'd play with him.

Attachments

• Buddy4.JPG
    Buddy4.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 160

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
The greatest dog in the whole wide world...

Attachments

• chama.gif
    chama.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 159

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
awwwwwwwwww what a beautiful dog TC!! :)

Thanks pg..........We're still lucky to have him around right now.
He's part Shepherd, part Golden and part Arctic dog of some sort. He's had his fair share of nasty medical issues in the last 2 years. Seizures, Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia, unexplained hair loss and skin pigment discoloration. We have him on a good track right now, but he isn't able to have any vaccinations at all. So that means he can't be around any other dogs. Stupid thing is he's only 6 years old and having to go through all of this. The steroids he was on really porked him up. He gained like 40 pounds and has not lost a lot of it since. He's about as wide as he is long :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Just happened to run across some pictures (not very good ones) of Chama on an old hardrive I was about to reformat.

The greatest dog in the whole wide world...

Attachments

• DSC00278.jpg
    DSC00278.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00279.jpg
    DSC00279.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00280.JPG
    DSC00280.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00281.jpg
    DSC00281.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00282.jpg
    DSC00282.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 125

American Woman

Site Supporter
Nice dog Bob (rhymes
icon10.gif
) I have always been partial to big dogs. The little ones are cute but too much maintenance.
When my parents were alone after all the kids moved out, and they ran across a little "Taco Bell" dog in a bird cage at a flea market. They got her real cheap and brought her home. They loved that dog! They treated it better than they did us when we were kids :ermm:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Weenies are great But Labs are wonderful too.
Mona is our 13 year old weenie
Forrest it the Black Lab and Shelby is our Chocolate lab.

We love them all.

Attachments

• mon.bmp
    29.3 KB · Views: 101
  • forrestshelby.bmp
    76.8 KB · Views: 108

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
John just called me to tell me that Mona is sitting in her own bean bag watching him read FF. Nothing is too good for our little bed mate Mona

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
John just called me to tell me that Mona is sitting in her own bean bag watching him read FF. Nothing is too good for our little bed mate Mona
Gretchen sleeps me with me every night.
She's my baby, more like a canine daughter really.
I love her more than anything in this world.
:smile: she's that constant that keeps me grounded when I come home from work.. when things get tough, when I need to smile.
She's everything to me.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Worlds Greatest Dog

I got to visit my puppy yesterday. He needs a bath and to get brushed out. Anyone know how to keep a pink-nosed dog from getting sunburned? :confused2: Damn, he's cute...just like his daddy. :tongue:

Attachments

• Chama-2.jpg
    Chama-2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Chama-5.jpg
    Chama-5.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Chama-1.jpg
    Chama-1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 87

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ooh that looks sore. Don't know what to suggest, but I have no doubt someone will come up with the answer.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: Worlds Greatest Dog

I got to visit my puppy yesterday. He needs a bath and to get brushed out. Anyone know how to keep a pink-nosed dog from getting sunburned? :confused2: Damn, he's cute...just like his daddy. :tongue:

That is a great looking dog! But OUUUUUCH! that nose does look painful. I know Aloe Vera is very soothing. But how about keeping the puppy OUT of the sun? You could strap a cute hat on! :tongue: