• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 Labs need a good home!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I know it's a long shot but I just have to try. Got this from a girl at headquarters in MD. It's her friends dogs .............

Young - age 3 male & female - well cared for.

Family losing home.

Desperate to find loving home.

Already housebroken, trained, love kids, neutered, up to date on shots.

But must stay together!

Thanks for your help spreading the word. Read their story below.

The story...This family has lost their home and the apartment does not allow dogs. They are looking for a home for the two Labs. Picture is attached See below.

As many of you know, we are moving in just 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have still not been able to find a good home for Cookie and Coco.

We're not able to take our beloved doggies with us and I've been desperately trying to find a home for both of them 'together'. They were raised together and pine without each other. The Lab rescue have already said that they would probably separate them, so this is my last resort.

Recently I tried to take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY refused to even get into the car without Cookie.....!!!! She absolutely pulled back on her haunches until Cookie was by her side. Both doggies are in great health, have been spayed and have ID chips implanted under the skin.

Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Cookie is my mellow-yellow,
and just loves her tummy rubbed. Coco is adorably funny and lives for
her "ball".

She also loves the water..... Cookie loves lots of attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk. They have been raised with my 3 kids running around all over the place, and have survived. Sammy's constant hugging and love of 'dress-up', so they are fantastic
family dogs. This is by far one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make, but under the circumstances I have no choice.

Please, Please forward these pics to all you know and help me find a great home for these fabulous doggies. They are just adorable and it's heartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we could find someone local so that we can still keep in touch and visit
them.

I pray that someone, somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco together, and love them just as much as we do. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

***If you can think of ANYONE who can take in these babies.....***

Attachments

• Labs.jpg
    Labs.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 108

scifi2nite

It really is a shame how many families are having to give up their family members because they are losing their homes. I hope you find good loving homes for these two babies

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I know that bczoom has 2 new collars needing companions...shall we gang up on him and get these dogs a new home.

Man if they were in the UK i would have them without a 2nd thought...they look great.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know that bczoom has 2 new collars needing companions...shall we gang up on him and get these dogs a new home.
I've been thinking about it Galvy... Unfortunately, I need to wait a couple months before getting anything.

Galvatron

I've been thinking about it Galvy... Unfortunately, I need to wait a couple months before getting anything.

I understand m8....and fully agree people should make sure they can offer a full time commitment before stepping in.

Galvatron

Big Dog i have posted this on some other Forums within the FF family and others i visit....i hope this helps.