• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Business Owner Fined For Not Cleaning Up Vagrant Poo And Used Needles

Bamby

Denver Business Owner Fined For Not Cleaning Up Vagrant Poo And Used Needles

The city of Denver fined a local business owner after he and his staff refused to continue cleaning up after homeless people behind his building, according to CBS Denver.

"There's food, trash, drug deals," said Jawaid Bayzar, who added "In the alley we get, ya know, the defacation, drug needles, prostitution" behind his internet company, Forethought.net. One night an employee was sitting in his car when someone smashed the window and tried to stab him, according to Bayzar.

And when Bayzar and his crew stopped cleaning up the constant hazardous mess left by the vagrants, telling CBS he's not equipped to deal with it, Denver fined him.

"If the city’s not going to enforce laws against trespassing, or camping, or public defecation and just make me bare the cost of these problems that’s just not right," he told CBS4.

Denver officials disagree, saying that if it's happening on his property, it's his problem - adding that he's subject to daily citations until the debris is cleaned up.

Bayzar is heading to court on Dec. 18 to fight the citation.

"I’m going to go to court and do my best to argue that the City’s treatment of this unfair. This is a public crime issue and a public health issue and the city is the organization that’s responsible for that."

ZeroHedge.

My thoughts.. I didn't invite them to live outside my business.. The city has went out of their way to make vagrants welcome in the community effectively removing and means I may have had to keep them away.. So in reality the city should also be cleaning up after them, simply because they created the problem.

Bannedjoe

This is what happens when you let the kalifornians and their mentality move into your state.

I saw Colorado begin sliding downhill rapidly back in the 80's.
That's one of the major reasons I left.
Kalifornians started running away from the state, moving to Colorado, and bringing their idiotic mindset with them.

Bamby

This isn't just a small problem or blip on a screen.. I had just went on to another article that actually ties into the above article it's here if anyone cares to view it.... I do know and am well aware that what's being discussed in the second article is the truth as it is.....

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Bamby, I agree with you. Government screws things up and then passes the blame.

We need the right to sue the government.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
from Bamby's link: Residents must deal with human feces, syringes, disease, and filth every day. In some areas, it’s worse than the dirtiest slums of Brazil, Kenya, and India.

Exactly what I was thinking ...this stuff reminds me of a 3rd world country. insane in that it is so illogical. The city allows this shit (literally) to go on. Shit in the streets, syringes, sanctuary city ..then they want to fine the business owner for not cleaning it up? Crazy. If I owned a business there I'd close it down and move anywhere else.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I always keep in mind when someone comes to me and says "I'm from the gov't. and I'm here to help you" to immediately run as far as I can from them!!
Mike

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Suing ourselves seems a bit foolish.. But we least need to run a whole lot of politicians out of office..

How about reserving the right to launch criminal charges against them?