• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can you identify this?

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
This vehicle is in a Air Force commercial and I was wondering what it is called. Also do they ever come up for sale? Thanks for any information. IMG_20170614_160721.jpg

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I feel silly for not thinking about it being a humvee variant. It does look like a similar wheel base and size as the humvee. Thanks for the picture. The only thing is that the mystery vehicle above has a central driver position and I don't see how you could achieve that in a humvee. The ones I have seen have part of the engine and the transmission in the cab between the driver and passenger. You can't reach the passengers door from the drivers seat.

I like the bypass coilover shocks, the lights on the brakes and the protection on the ring and pinion on the mystery vehicle. Looks like it is inspired by an ultra 4 race car. The Air Force should enter one in the king of the hammers.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
those are fast attack vehicles used by the sf troops periodically some proto types will come up fro sale the demil code on the accepted units will always be to cut them up and sell as scrap.