• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Butt hurt McCain

rugerman

Mccain told Fox News that Trump never apologized for his war hero (or that McCain wasn’t one) dig. So it looks like Mccain’s No votes to repeal Obamacare are pay back for the slight. Yep he is really looking out for his constituents, looks like he is just playing king of the hill.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Getting shot down could make him a hero, but many of his other antics prior to being shot down sort of indicated he was loose as a goose.

I think if it weren't for daddy, his wings would have been cut, or he;d be doing tanker duty, not fighter duty. Not hat tanker duty is not something to be proud if, but at ;least he would not have weapons.

And then I've heard various stories of how he was loose as a goose while under captivity.

For me, the jury is out on whether he was a hero or a victim of his own self.

rugerman

Just read that the republicans are going to try to recall Mccain, may just be a rumor but I would love to see that. He could blame it on the brain tumor, but I feel that he is just being a asshole!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
McCain has it in for Trump, so nothing Trump does will be right.

On the other hand, how come we are here at this point of the health care discussion and still no buying health insurance across state lines. Another health insurance "thing" the goofy Republicans yapped about do when they got elected and now nothing. Who is pulling on the purse strings and greasing palms to keep this from becoming law. (Rhetorical Question)