• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Seattle Has a Statue of Lenin. OMG

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Doubt if enough conservatives can be found in Seattle to throw a rope around the statues neck and pull it down!! I'm sure you could round up more than enough in eastern Washington to do it.
Mike

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
If it is removed it will give opportunity to replace it with statues of American heroes of the leaders of black lives matter, black panthers, and naacp. We all know that they have done so much for America. America is in a poor situation these days thanks to liberals and just plain nut jobs. Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Plus (moderate) right wing type people are to polite to riot.

Polite? Yes. Also smarter, more Christian and we actually work to support ourselves unlike those liberals who depend on the conservatives they hate and despise so much to pay their taxes so their welfare checks and EBT card arrive on time.

Yes, the true definition of that would be parasite. A creature that lives off another by sucking their blood. If the shoe fits wear it and it seems their shoes fit very well, these days.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Polite? Yes. Also smarter, more Christian and we actually work to support ourselves unlike those liberals who depend on the conservatives they hate and despise so much to pay their taxes so their welfare checks and EBT card arrive on time.

Yes, the true definition of that would be parasite. A creature that lives off another by sucking their blood. If the shoe fits wear it and it seems their shoes fit very well, these days.

I don't want to derail this thread but I want to use that quote:
(Doc or Mods feel free to move it)
Am I the only one who gets the impression that the mainstream media seems to be portraying ALL Conservatives as some kind of far right Neo Nazi, Skinhead, KKK loonies?
By the way what the hell is "alt-right?" I had never heard that before.
Not everyone who votes Republican is a Fascist.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think you are right on cat man. Alt-right is a term Soros's minions came up with meaning anyone who voted for Trump, and yep, in 'their' eyes we are all Fascist Neo Nazi, KKK loonies ...afterall we voted for Trump.
The left is looking for anything to use as a rallying call.

rugerman

If you want to see some excitement wait til a statue of Martin Luther King gets destroyed, the outcry will be amazing and the media will be the ones yelling the loudest.