• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Breakfast Trifecta ~ Bacon, Waffles and Biscuits & Gravy

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, it is obviously fathers day.

The lovely Mrs_Bob and Melen took me out to breakfast today. And it covered all the major food groups. 3 slices of bacon, a Belgian waffle and a half order of biscuits & gravy (with an extra bowl of gravy on the side)

Talk about a well balanced meal :clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife and two daughters are making my breakfast as we speak. Rode my bike for ten miles and now waiting for food. Eggs, Bacon, toast, hash brown tators. They have a fruit bowl also.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But you don't have to eat the fruit, right?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
No I don't have to but I am sure I will eat some. I have really messed up on my diet this week-end so I will watch it today - - - - - I hope anyway. :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I did all that yesterday! Sausage gravy over biscuits and hash browns for breakfast. Skipped my lasix as I was going to an Amish auction where I proceeded to eat too much. Jumped on scales this morning and I was up 5 lbs. so today is a be good day for me. No extra anything!:hammer::sad: