• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Joe Biden Weirdly Rants About Quartermasters and Ladies Departments, and I’ve Got

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Joe Biden Weirdly Rants About Quartermasters and Ladies Departments, and I’ve Got Nothing
Posted at 11:00 pm on September 15, 2020 by Bonchie

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...s-and-ladies-departments-and-ive-got-nothing/

Joe Biden often says ridiculous things. His penchant for losing his train of thought or flying into a sputtering mess has become legendary at this point. I’ve written so many times about it that I sometimes struggle to cover the latest examples.

But then his brain goes and crashes in such a way that I just can’t ignore it. Today was one of those days. You try to figure out what the heck this is.

Ella Mizrahi
@EllaMizrahi12
Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

No Joe, we have no idea what you mean.

Really, I’ve got nothing. What is he talking about? My mind goes to that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry says to George “and you want to be my latex salesman?!” as he lay writhing on the floor. This doddering, incapable old guy wants to be my president? How is this even a thing?

But I digress. This is much more serious that making fun of the fact that the Democrat nominee is clearly suffering from dementia and an inability to process basic thoughts. Elections are not a joke. Policies are not a joke. If Biden can’t be off prompter long enough to articulate something as simple as what he was trying to say here, how is he going to manage a presidency? The simple answer is that he’s not. Hence Kamala Harris basically admitting it’s her administration recently.

Everyone knows what’s really happening here and it’s one of the most dishonest bait and switches to ever happen in politics. In fact, I’m struggling to think of another comparable situation. Never before have we had a nominee lacking the ability to even do basic campaigning, much less perform the job he’s running for. Democrats think they can just pull the wool over the eyes of voters long enough to spring President Kamala on them down the road, but that’s not how any of this is supposed to work. The person you run is expected to be able to fulfill his term. Biden clearly is not going to do that.

This is elder abuse at this point. Biden’s wife should seriously think about what she’s putting her husband through. I mean that seriously.

(Please follow me on Twitter! @bonchieredstate)

baldy347

I think Biden's wife is more concerned about having HER turn in the Whitehouse than she is about Joe being there. She seems to be a lighter shade of mooshell obammy.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
He's clearly had some form of stroke. Just watch him walking any distance he favors one side and his other side the arm is straight and doesn't move normally.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
This is elder abuse at this point. Biden’s wife should seriously think about what she’s putting her husband through. I mean that seriously.

(Please follow me on Twitter! @bonchieredstate)

That's what I've been saying for months.

They used him to stop Bernie and now they can't get rid of him. If he wins, President Kamala is in your near future.